Incident

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

“L, you could help a little. I’m injured” Sunmi shouted at L.

“You should be more grateful that I’m here; it’s the first time in my life I stay after school to do corves”

Sunmi glared at him *This guy is bipolar! Sometimes he is extremely nice and sometimes he is sadistic*

“I’m going out” he announced.

“What? What about the trash. I can’t take it out!” she yelped outraged.

Too late, he was already out.

“Arrrrgg!” she groaned frustrated. Sighing, she bent down and pick up the wastepaper basket.

Because of her hand, she slowly walked down the stairs carrying the basket.

“This guy, I hate him!” she shouted still angry.

Out of nowhere a chuckle singed out. She looked around before finding L smirking at the end of the stairs.

“You hate me that much??” he raised an eyebrow.

She made a face a continued her way. However, as she went down, Sunmi clumsily slipped.

“IDIOT! WATCH OUT!” L yelled

*Oh No I’m going to fall and hurt myself!* she panicked.

As their bodies slammed together, a small thud could be heard. The distance between them keeps getting smaller. Until her lips touched his.

Shocked and embarrassed, Sunmi immediately jumped back.

Her heart went Ba-Dump while her cheeks heated up.

L turned around. She grew anxious and bits her lips “Are you mad? I really sorry”

She stepped to his side “L, I’m----OMO you are blushing!” she shouted as she saw his red face.

Hot under the collar, he partially hid his face.

“Are you shy?”

She was so amused by the situation that she forgot her discomfort “It was just an accident. Now help me to pick up the trash”

Without a word, he ran away.

Sunmi tilted her head confused *What’s up with him?*

Meanwhile, L ran inside of the classroom. He squatted down and put his head in his arms *This is bad!*