Madly jealous

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

Later in that day, the teachers organized a football match.  It was a match mixed opposing students of the two schools.

While running, a boy bumped on Sunmi who was supporting her team due to her injury. The violence of the shock was so intense that she tripped.
Everyone gasped *Oh no! She is going to hurt herself* L thought. He ran as fast as possible but too late.  

When Sunmi opened her eyes, L.Joe was under her. His arms were around her body. His eyes were so innocent, just like the first time she met him. Their eyes were locked together until L came.

Sunmi quicky slips out from L.Joe.

L worriedly asked her “Did you hurt your head?”

She shook her head. He glared at L.Joe and then pulled Sunmi into a hug “I can’t take my eyes off you for a second”

L.Joe bitterly looked at them and clenched his fist.                                                                 

The game restarts. At the of whistle, the balloon which was in L.Joe’s foot flew on the head of L. The impact was so strong that he was thrown to the ground.

Sunmi dashed to his side. Worry was written all over her face.  She slightly lifted his bang “Oh it’s bleeding”

He smiled “It’s ok, it’s just a little scratch. Let’s continue”

L.Joe saw all the scene. He grew green with jealousy. He purposely said out of loud “I should have kicked harder”

Sunmi immediately turned her eyes on him *He did it on purpose!*

In an instant, she was in front of him. A loud slapped could be heard. Every eyes were on them.

L.Joe’s cheek was red whereas Sunmi’s face was furious.

“Apologize!” she demanded firmly.

He smirked and walked away.

 

L.Joe was drinking at the fountain. He splashed himself and growled. Scenes of Sunmi and L keep flashing in his head. He grinded annoyed.

All of sudden, a girly voice called him “L.Joe”

He turned around and saw Sunmi “Why did you hit L on purpose?”

L.Joe smirked “Why? Are you mad because I hit your boyfriend?”

Tears welled up her eyes “You know what? Earlier when you helped me, I thought the L.Joe I loved in the past came back. But now you are totally another person. And the worst about it, is I’m very disappointed”

“SHUT UP! What do you know about me? You appeared in my life and…“

She could tell that Byunghyun was furious. He raised his fist as she closed her eyes because of the fear. However unexpectedly, he hugged her. Her eyes shoot up in surprise.

“I did it because I’m jealous. I don’t want you to look at other guys. Only look at me”

Sunmi was speechless.  When she regains conscience, she pushed him away. Disoriented, she ran away.

“If you really loved me in the past, you will love me again!” he shouted at her disappearing figure. 

 

 

 

------------------------

THANK YOU GUYS!!! I'VE REACHED 100 SUBSCRIBERS. SOOOO HAPPYYYYYY~ (and excited kekeke)

Love you <3