Warning

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

“Sunmi, you forget this at the room” Suzy gave out a notebook.

“Oh Gomawo, it will be troublesome if I lost it” she smiled.

Suzy sighed as a sad expression crossed her face “Too bad, this week was so short, we are already going back”

“Nehh, too bad” Sunmi murmured while looking at the ground.

Both of them were waiting to get in the car. Out of nowhere a hands reached hers. Sunmi turned around and saw L.Joe “What--???”

A serious expression was pasted on his face “I was serious yesterday, I’m decided to take you back. So from now, I will pick you up at you school, every day, I—“ before L.Joe could finished his phrase, another hands shoves his away.

“No need, since she is in my school, I will walk her home and in addition she is my friend” L glared at L.Joe.

“She is my ex-girlfriend” L.Joe argued back.

“Like you said, ex-girlfriend, you have nothing to do with her anymore. Right Sunmi?” L turned to sunmi. However her spot was empty. He turned and asked Sunyeol “Where is Sunmi?”

Sungyeol pointed at the person who was going in the car.

L was about to go but L.Joe yanked him back “I warn you, if you touch Sunmi, I will kill you”

L smirked and shoved his hands away “Maybe it’s her who want to touch me”

With those last words, L walked away.

Enraged, L.Joe clinched his fist. His blood rose in his body *Nobody is allowed to touch what’s mine!*

Meanwhile, Sunmi was looking at them, a tear ran down her cheek “I’m sorry, but I’m really confused” she whispered.