Furious L

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

“WOO VICKY! GET OUT OF THERE!” L yelled as he kicked a table in the huge hall.

Fear was written on faces of the students present.

“What happened here?” a girly voiced irrupted. Her eyes grew wide as she sees L.

A scary aura was surrounding him. His glare was cold and heartless.

Vicky held her head up high and smirked at L “So what brings Prince L here?”

L threw the cellphone in her face “DON’T JOKE WITH THIS!”

“Her mind is so weak, I just take advantage of it” she simply responded.

He furiously walked toward her. His eyes were all black by his hatred “I warned you Vicky, I told you to leave her alone. You didn’t listen to me. Now you have to pay”

“What? You, Kim Myungsoo will beat a girl?” she asked on a mock tone.

He grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. Vicky gulped afraid by his killer expression on his face, without knowing it, her hands began to shake as well as her legs started to give up.

L yanked on her hair before shoving her on the ground harshly. Vicky quickly shrank back distraught. She was shocked; he was never violent before especially toward her.

He bent down and smirked. A pair of scissor went out from behind. “This is what you get to mess with me”

By a fast movement, he cut ¾ of her hairs “You appearance is the most important in your eyes, right?”

Vicky looked at her hairs on the floor. Tears welled up her eyes. She let out a loud shrieked “AAAAAAAAAA”

“Like this, you look horrible” On these words, he left the school. Vicky was too devastated to care about this.

 

The next day, L received a letter, he was expelled from school for a week due to his action.