L.Joe's real thought

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

Later that day, L.Joe and his friends went out to drink. He couldn’t help but keeps thinking on Sunmi and L all the day.

“Hey L.Joe are listening?” Ricky waved his hands in front of him.

He slightly flipped his hair “No sorry. I was thinking about something” “Or someone” Niel burst out.

L.Joe glared at him.

“Come on hyung, we all know that you are thinking about Sunmi. Just admit it, you are in love with her”

“I’m not!” L.Joe shouted back annoyed.

“Then tell us the reason, you don’t flirt with any girl anymore since the day, she quitted our school”

“You were in love with her, but you treat her like , so she left you and now that she is with L, you realized it”

L.Joe looked at his friend and awkwardly laughed “What a funny story! You’ve drunk too much”

“Then what’s is it?” CAP asked as he showed him the background of L.Joe’s cellphone.

Indeed Sunmi’s photo was still on it. She was smiling brightly in his arms.

He acted cool and rubbed the back of his head “I just forget to delete it”

“Then I’m going to fix it for you” Changjo snatched the cellphone from CAP’s hand and started to pressed buttons.

“Ya!” L.Joe growled while taking back his cellphone.

His eyes outbreak of anger, when he saw the background “You are dead Choi Jonghyun!” he snarled.

“Relax, I didn’t delete it. I’ve just changed it”

L.Joe quickly checked, he let out a sigh of relieved.

“I’m not that idiot, I'm not suicidal” he chuckled however his face became serious again when his eyes meet with L.Joe’s.

“Man, if you don’t move your , she will be definitively taken away” Chunji patted his shoulders.

 

All the night, L.Joe couldn’t sleep; he keeps turning around in his bed. Looking at the sky, he thought at the image of L and Sunmi together, his chest tightened in pain. He sighed and buried his face in his hand *Man I’m such a !*