Free day = Play at the beach.

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

It was a free day. Everyone can go anywhere they want. Suzy and Sunmi decided to join Infinite at the beach.

The boys were playing volleyball whereas the two girls were sitting on the side and talking happily, when two boys approached them.

“Hey babes, what are you two doing alone here?” a first guy asked.

Suzy and Sunmi ignored them.

“Hey we are talking to you” the other boy said as he grabbed Suzy’s hand.

“Let go of me!” she yelped outraged while struggling her wrist around.

Out of nowhere, another hand shoved him away “She is with us, so leave her alone” he snorted.

Suzy looked up. Sungyeol was standing there angry. He scarily glared at the two boys.

“He is berserk. Let’s go” they murmured before running away.

As soon as they disappeared, Sungyeol kneeled down “Are you alright? Did he hurt you?”

Worries were written all over his face. Suzy pursed her lips and shook her head.

He smiled and laced his hand through hers “Maybe you play with us. Staying alone is dangerous”

Sunmi chuckled at his sweet parole. She cleared “Arrreemmmhh, Suzy, Suzy, Suzy! Is it the only thing who can say? What I am then?”

“Don’t be jealous Sunmi-ah. It’s just that in his eyes there is only Suzy” Woohyun explained as he came toward them.

Suzy blushed madly while Sungyeol glared at him.

L also came laughing “Sunmi, Woohyun, don’t tease them anymore. Sungyeol is already red furious”

“Ya! You two are definitely dead meat!” he shouted. L and Woohyung began to run.

Suzy and Sunmi looked at each other and giggled. Both of them stood up and joined the boys to play volleyball.

In the middle of the game, Suzy unintentionally threw the ball at the sea side.

“Sungjong go pick it up” Sunggyu ordered.

Sungjong made a face and obeyed. He went over and tried to pick up the ball without wetting his short.

Woohyun put a finger to his lips. Slyly, he went behind and shoved Sungjong forward.

Sunmi eyes widened as she cupped her hand over . Woohyun cracked up, he was laughing so hard that he had to hold into his stomach.

“Woohyun!!”he squealed. When he stood up, Sungjong was soaked from the head to the toes.

Sunmi couldn’t help but feels sorry for the boy “Woohyun, you are so mean”

A sly smile formed on his face “Oh really? Let’s see if I am” He headed toward Sunmi.

Panicked she started to run. Without knowing why, the sea already arrived to her knees.

Woohyun smirked as he approached her “You are trapped” he mouthed.

Before she could do something, he pushed her making her fall. Out of nowhere, L grabbed her arm but it was too late she dragged him down with her.

As they fall down, L’s head knocked with hers, his lips pressed on hers. Her mind became blank; Slowly, she felt his lips moving on hers; it was the second time he kissed her.

But this time, it wasn’t strange at all. She liked it. Her heart went Ba-bump and his did the same.

*It’s so soft and so sweet*he thought.

However, the two of them couldn’t hold it anymore. Breathless, both of them scrambled back and broke through the surface.

On the seaside, Sungyeol shouted “What happened? I thought you two were lost under the sea”

Sunmi was too embarrassed to look at L “I’m going to change. Suzy let’s go”

Dragging her friend away, she didn’t turn around once.

L tilted his head “Is she mad at me?” he mumbled.