Sick...

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

The next day on her way of school, Sunmi keeps thinking about what happened. She couldn’t help but feel embarrassed about the situation.

“Sunmi!” Someone called her.  The girl turned around. Sungyeol was walking toward her with a sad face.

“What’s up? You seem to be depressed”

He let out a loud sigh “L is sick so I woke up early to see him. He is in a sorry state, poor guy”.

“Really he is sick?” she asked while grabbing his arms.

“Arrgg, calm down, it hurts” Sungyeol complained.  Sunmi slowly released her grip “I’m sorry” she whispered.

He looked at her face, worried and anxiety were written all over her face *Arrrfff, she is in love and she doesn’t know it*

“So do you want to know where he lives?”

Sunmi eagerly nodded.

He sighed and took a paper and pen out of his bag “It’s his address”

Sungyeol gave her the paper “Gomawo” she beamed.

Before he could say something, Sunmi ran away.

“YA! WAIT, YOU STILL HAVE SCHOOL” he shouted at her but it was too late Sunmi already disappeared at the corner of the street.

“She must loves him a lot to ditch school” Sungyeol smirked and headed school.

 

Breathless, Sunmi arrived to L’s house.  A heavy heart and shaking hands, she rang at the door.

DING DONG~

After few minutes, a handsome boy opened the door. Slightly tilted his head “Who are you?”

She politely greeted him “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Ahn Sunmi, L’s friend”

“Oh, perfect timing! I have to go out but there is nobody at home to look after Myungsoo. So his room is on the first floor, the left room. Bye~” he waved and dashed out leaving Sunmi dumbfounded.

*I think it’s his brother, weird family*

Sunmi headed to Myungsoo’s bedroom. She knocked on his door.

The only answer, she received is silence.  She decided to enter.