Real feeling

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

The next day, Sunmi and Suzy were waiting their turn for the PE exercises. “aaaaahh, Now I understand why you said good luck yesterday” Sunmi sight as she talked to Suzy.

* I hate him! I thought he was nice but yesterday he left me alone to do his corves! Today, it’s going to be different!*

Suzy chuckled “He never did since the primary school. It’s not now that he will do it”

“Well, I think it’s going to change. Because I won’t work for him all this week” Sunmi looked at him.

L was running *I have to admit it. He is pretty cool*

However, Suzy quickly grabbed her attention again.

 

Meanwhile, L who finished first in the 100m run shifted his eyes toward the girls.

Sunmi was talking happily with Suzy *She didn’t look at all*

Disappointment crossed his face.

All of sudden, some noises behind her made her turned around. Her eyes widened in horror at the scene, the hurdle were staggered.

Suzy who also saw that, quickly pushed Sunmi on the side. The hurdle fell on her.

“Omo, Suzy!!” she shouted as she shoved the hurdles away.

Her nice friend slowly sat up.

“Are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere?” she asked worried.

Suzy looked at her ankle “I think, I’ve wrenched myself”

L and Sungyeol rushed toward them “Are you two alright?”

Sunmi bit her lips “I’m fine thanks to Suzy”

“I’ll carry you to the nurse’s office, Suzy, get on” L gently proposed.

Suzy shyly nodded and climbed on “I’m sorry I’m heavy”

Sunmi just stand there, her chest was so tight. At that instant, she realized her feeling *No it can’t be. I can’t love him. He is a boy, he will play with you* she mentally slapped herself.

All of sudden a hand lay on hers. She lifted her head to see Sungyeol.

“You are blending Sunmi. Let’s go to the infirmary too” he leaded her.

 

The four of them headed there. The two girls sat on a chair.

“That’s a nasty injury. Give me your hand” Sungyeol ordered as he held out his hand.

She nodded and laid her hand on his.

He affectionately treated it under the eyes of L and Suzy.

Sunmi turned her attention to Suzy. She was about to say something, but the expression on her face made her shut up.

The hurt and bitter expression on her face told Sunmi, Suzy’s real feeling.  

What she didn’t noticed is L. His hand was clenching into a fist. Jealousy flamed his heart.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much. This is the first time, I receive so much support for a fanfic. Only 4 chapters and I already have 50 subscribers <3

I will work hard to wrote great chapters !!