Sunmi, Vicky and L

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

At the lunch time, Sunmi was on her way to the cafeteria. A girl suddenly stopped her in the middle of the corridor.
With one look, she immediately recognized the girl *Vicky?*

The tall and pretty girl smiled “Annyeong, I’m Vicky”

“Hello, I’m Sunmi” she greeted back.

“I’m sorry to stop you like this. You don’t even know who I am”

Sunmi looked at her confused *She seem to be nice* However the angelic face of Vicky turned dark and scary “I’m L’ex-girlfriend. I’m going to take him back”

“What are you saying?” she asked intimidated.

Vicky took an arrogant expression “I know he still loves me. In the past I dumped him but now I’m back and everything will go back to normal”

The tall girl slowly approached Sunmi and whispered in her ear “You are not worth for L. He is just too perfect to be with you, he is like a prince and only a princess can fit him. You, you are just a lonely cat he picked up by pity”

“L is not like this” she argued back.

Vicky smirked “You were thrown by your boyfriend right? L is like this, he has a good heart that’s why he accepted to go out with you”

That phrase was like thousands of knifes stabbing in her heart. She felt her body going numb “I trusted L so please leave us alone” Sunmi said as she dashed away.

Vicky starred at the hurt girl leaving the hallway *She is too easy to manipulate. L you are going to be back to me soon*

 

Out of nowhere a voice stepped out behind here “Vicky you didn’t changed a little bit, two faces girl”

She smiled seductively and turned around “So you heard everything?”

Slowly approaching him her face were an inch away from his however he pushed her violently back “Don’t mess with me Vicky, I will never go back to you. Leave Sunmi alone, she is not like you”

“What Myungsoo, do forget your father work in my father company, it will be very sad if he is fired”

L’s blood boiled in his body, he clenched his hand into fist “I’m not 10 years old anymore; I don’t believe your threat anymore. This is not your school so leave!” he increased his voice at the end.

“You will regret it Myungsoo, you will regret it!” she snarled and ran away.

 

Sighing L rejoined his friends and Sunmi. When he arrived at the table, Sunmi was depressed and sad, she didn’t eat much, her fork keeps turning in her spaghetti.

He sat next to her, a smile pasted on his face, he snatched the fork from her hand “I will feed you”

“Urrgggg, I want to throw up” Woohyun said as he faked it.

“Don’t mind him and anybody. Just trust me” he whispered sweetly in her ear.

Sunmi looked at him *He knows about the conversation earlier?*

The sincerity in his eyes warmed her heart up. She smiled “Arasso”