Back to school

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

After few days resting on her bed, Sunmi comes back to school. When she opened her door’s house, L was standing there. He smiled at her.

“Annyeong L~”

“Give me a passionate kiss” he shouted and puckered his lips.

Sunmi rolled her eyes at his childish action “Let’s go Casanova!” She enlaced her fingers thought his.

 

15 minutes before class starting, they arrived at school. They spotted infinite members and joined them.

“Hi everyone~” she greeted them.

They smirked at her.

Sunmi frowned confused and looked at L who was in the same state.

“So you two are really together. I understand now…” Woohyun said.

“Understand what?” L asked.

“The reason of her absence these past few days”

“It’s not a coincidence, L was sick some days ago, and then you became sick. What did you two do?” A sly smile appeared on Sungyeol’s face.

“Maybe what Sungyeol does every night. But he plays alone. Poor things” Sungjong chuckled.

“YA! LEE SUNGJONG!” he shouted.

*Thanks to Sungjong, they changed the subjet* Sunmi thought while laughing at the two boys.

 

Soon class started. However a girl was looking them *Infinite is still the same but who is that girl with them?*