Walk home

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

Sunmi was on her way home. She kept thinking about what happened at L’s house *That was really close*

Deep in her thought, she didn’t look where she was walking and accidentally bumped into someone.

“Ow” he growled annoyed. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t look where---“ she stopped as soon as she saw the person in front of her.

“L.Joe!” she gasped.

He meekly smiled “Hi~”. She uncomfortably smiled back “Hello”.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mind to bumped into you”

He gazed down at her apologizing face “It’s ok”

Awkwardness growing bigger, she brusquely bids farewell “Bye”

“Wait!” he exclaimed as he grabbed her arm.

She turned around surprised by his sudden action. “It’s late now, I will walk you home” he proposed.

Sunmi was about to refute when a voice burst in “She doesn’t need you”.

“L!” her eyes grew big. She could read anger on his face. He walked toward her and shoved L.Joe’s hand from her.

“Baby, you forgot this at in my room” L said as he handed out her cellphone.

“Gomawo” she took it, red by embarrassment. He smiled and curled her hair behind her ear “You are alldisheveled”

Sunmi blushed madly “L!”  she hissed.

L.Joe could feel jealousy invading his body *She never went this far with me*. Feeling his heart arch in pain, he decided to leave “Now that you are here, L, take care of her”

She couldn’t help but felt sorry *Maybe he is nice after all*. However, she was snapped out of her thought by L who pinched her cheek.

“Awww” she winced.

“How dare you to look at your ex-boyfriend in front of me?”

Sunmi frowned as she crossed her arms. “You kissed your ex-girlfriend in front of me!”

L shut up and avoided her gaze.

She giggled “Ok, let’s go”

 

On the other side of the city, Vicky was in her room looking at her photos with L “If I can’t make you leave her, then I will make her leave you”