Please help

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

The next day at the lunch time, since the incident, L and Sunmi didn’t talk to each other at all.

“Sunmi, Suzy! I have a favor to ask you”

They turned around and saw Minjung. “Please, can you two please attend the meeting group with us? Two girls cancel at the last minute. And there is seven boys but we are only five now. Please, please, please, please” she pleaded.

“I don’t know~” Suzy responded.

Minjung jumped into Suzy arms “Please, please, please!”

Sunmi chuckled “Suzy is really shy especially in front of boys”

“Someone is talking about us?” Sungyeol burst out behind them.

“Ah, Sungyeol, you've timed it perfectly. Tell them how nice the boys of NH High School are”

Sungyeol frowned “Wae??”

“Because, two girls cancel the group meeting and I need replacement” Minjung explained.

 “All of the girls, why Suzy and Sunmi?” he slightly groaned.

“Because of two of them especially ask this two pretty girl. If you don’t want to help go away” she pushed him.

Sungyeol sat next to L “Did you hear them?” he murmured.

“Uhmm” he responded.

“What? Only an uhmm! Your---“ he shut up as he saw L’s death glare and swallowed hard.

L glanced at Sunmi who was smiling with her friends *It’s not going to happen*

Meanwhile, on the other side of the classroom, Sunmi and Suzy accepted but just in order to help her friend.

“So let’s meet up at the noraebang in Coex mall at 6:00PM today. Don’t be late, especially you Sunmi, I know with your duty it will be hard to be in time”

Sunmi beamed “It’s ok, since I usually finish at 5:30PM and the Coex mall is near here”

“See you after class”

 

 

Note :

*Noraebang = Karaoke box

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope I didn't deceived much for this chapter. This is just an introduction for the next chapter