On duty

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

“L!” Sunmi called as she saw him at the entrance of the school.

He stopped and turned around. She rushed toward him “Thank you for yesterday. I was nice of you to lend me your clothes” she said as she hands him a bag with this clothes in.

“It’s nothing” he softly smiled.

Sunmi was memorized by his charming face. At that moment, the time stopped for her.

“Hey! Stop daydreaming or we will be late” he scolded.

Quickly regaining her mind, she follows him.

When they arrived in the classroom, Sungyeol greeted them warmly “Aaaa my hubby is here” he shouted while opening his arms widely.

L made a face and walked but he walked passed him before sitting at his desk.

“How ungrateful!” he burst.

Sunmi couldn’t help but giggled at their strange relationship.

 

In the middle of the lesson, bored, she gazed around; her eyes landed on L. As she remembers his kindness of the day before, a sweet smile formed on her lips.

Somehow, he noticed her and stared back.

Surprised, she turned her head with a red face *What I’m thinking?!*

L discreetly chuckled *She is kind of weird. I’m sure, she was staring at me*

Class ended before going out, the teacher made an announcement.

“Oh I almost forget it. Ahn Sunmi and Kim Myungsoo, you are on your duty this week so I want to see a clean classroom every morning”

*Myungsoo?? Who is Myungsoo?* Sunmi thought as she looked around.

“Hey suzy, who is Myungsoo?” she asked her friend. Suzy chuckled “It’s L. Kim Myungsoo is his real name”

formed an O of understanding.

 

“Good luck then I’m going~” she waved. Sunmi waved back "See you tomorrow".