Fighting over a girl

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

“Kim Myungsoo? Myungsoo is not here tod--?”  “I’M HERE! Sorry to be late” L apologized as he entered the classroom.

“Ok, just be careful next time, go sit” Mr Lee ordered.

L walked toward his table.  He couldn’t help but noticed Sunmi’s empty seat.

“Hey Suzy, where is Sunmi?” he whispered discreetly.

“At the nurse office, this morning, she was really weird. Her eyes were all swollen and red” she answered back.

He nodded *I wonder what happen this morning?*

 

At the break time, L took the opportunity to see Sunmi. When he arrived in the room, he found her sleeping on the bed.

*Poor girl. She must be exhausted* He thought while looking her face. On the corner of her eyes, he could see tears. His hands automatically reached them before gently wiping them away *I don’t why. But I’m definitely in love with you Sunmi*

His heart hurt so much at her painful face *I want to see your smile, the smile you use to have the first time I saw you*

L gently bent over and softly kissed her forehead *I will definitely bring that smile back*

He left the room as determination was written all over his face.

 

Hours later, Sunmi was woken up brusquely by Suzy.

“Sunmi, Sunmi! Wake up!” she screamed while shaking her friend hardly.

The sleeping girl frowned “I’m tired, let me sleep” she mumbled as she the other side.

“NOT NOW! L and L.Joe made a bet. They are fighting over you”

“What?!” she yelped. Sunmi sat up “What happened?”

Suzy started to make a face “Earlier in the day, L ditched school and went to TOP High, then he made a bet with L.Joe, the winner will have you”

Worries grew inside her “What is the bet about?” she hesitantly asked.

Suzy sighed.