Did it or not?

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

“Really? She asked you that?” Dongwoo shouted surprised.

“Man your girl is so mature, I like” Sungyeol grinned. L glared at him and gave him an elbow. He gulped and switched his gaze away.

Woohyun stepped out and put his hand on L’s shoulder “Man, you will need it”

L looked at the small package in front of his eyes “Condoms”

Sunggyu smacked his head. Woohyun yelped “What?? This is a safety ”

L pushed his hands away “I don’t need this”

“Pffft, don’t act with us. We don’t believe you” Hoya laughed.

“I trust L—“ “Aigoo Sungjong, not everyone is like you. Some guy are really erted” Sunggyu said as he gave Sungyeol a dirty look.

“Neh and L is your best friend right, he must be alike” Woohyun smirked.

“I’m not like this!” L argued back.

“Anyway, just be gentle with her. It might be her first time” Woohyun said while putting the condoms in his friend’s pocket. “Maybe it’s not. Maybe she already did this with L.Joe” Sungyeol hissed.

L gave him a death glare “What did you say?” he asked while strangling his friend. Sungyeol closed his eyes and tried to fight back. Feeling that was enough, he loosened his grip. Sungyeol grabbed his throat and choked “You..nea…nearly….killed…me”
L smirked “You know now what will happen when you badmouth my girl”

Sungyeol gave him a look “You crazy man! Don’t spread your anger on me. We all know L.Joe's patience, It's possible that your girlfriend got laid”

L glared at him once more.

 

Too smooth down the atmosphere, Dongwoo suggests “Come on don’t be upset, this is just supposition. Let’s go to the karaoke! I’ll treat you guys”

“What about school?” Sungjong asked innocently.

“As usual skip!” they all shouted and ran away.

“Hey wait for me!” Sungjong screamed behind.