Dislike

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

The next day, Sunmi was assigned to prepare the party for that night. The Lord works in mysterious ways, L.Joe happened to be also sectioned.

Hopefully for her, there is also other student, so she can relax a little.

All the day, L.Joe keeps glancing at Sunmi. He likes the way, she worked.

Of course Sunmi noticed it but she didn’t want to meet his eyes.

She was on the ladder, scotching balloon on the wall, when two boys who were running slightly bumped on it. Her eyes widened in horror.

A loud noise echoed in the room. Everyone turned to the origin of that. L.Joe did the same. His faced turned worried.
Sunmi had fallen from the ladder on the floor. Her face facing the ground, she slowly pulled herself up. However a sour pain ran all over her legs.

Before knowing it, L.Joe was carrying her in his arms.

She blinked surprised and confused *Huh?*

Still carrying her, they dashed into the nurse room. Unfortunately, nobody was there.

L.Joe sighed and then let her on the bed. He turned to the drawer and took out some ointment.

“Give me your leg” he ordered.

She shook her head “No, I won’t give you anything anymore. And plus I can do it myself”

“Give it to me” he shouted stubbornly.

“NO!” she yelled back.

All of sudden, he grabbed her shoulders and whispered an inch from her face “Do you want me to hurt you more?”

She blushed at the closeness of their body *No! He will only hurt me like he does months ago!*

Fiercely glaring at him, she shook her head once more “No! I don’t want to!"

“Fine!” L.Joe exclaimed. With his strength he pushed her down on the bed and went on her top.

Sunmi started to panic, she was hoping someone to help her. Without knowing why, she screamed “NO! LET GO OF ME!......L HELP ME!”

L.Joe froze as the name of L came out from .

He slowly released her. A bitter smile pasted on his face. His chest tightened in pain. His heart was squeezing. He lowered his head and walked off.

“Make sure, you correctly treat your injury”

Outside of the building, he stopped next to a tree. He grabbed a crunch before crushing it.

“I don’t like this one bit….”