A new beginning

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

“Ahn Sunmi, Senior class A. Your school record is transferred from TOP High to Woolim High School. Starting tomorrow, you are officially part of Woolim High School” The teacher said as he hands her the guidebook for new students and her schedule.

Sunmi thanks the teacher and gave herself a visit tour.

When she arrived to the rooftop, she looked at the sky and the magnificent view. *From here we can see TOP High School*

Slowly she remembers the reason she has to move here.

 

Flashback:

A homemade soup in her hands, Sunmi headed to L.Joe’s house *He said, he is sick. I hope this soup will give him some strength*

Smiling, she pressed the key on the door and turned opened it.

Silently entering, Sunmi could her some noises coming from his room. Slowly approaching, she posed her hand on the doorknob, when she was about to turning it, two familiar voices made her froze on the spot.

“L.Joe oppa, don’t you think it’s dangerous, what we are doing? If Sunmi learns about it, she will kill me”

“She is too stupid to find out, just enjoy this moment between the two of us”

Sunmi’s eyes widened in horror as she recognized the owner of the two voices, it was none other than L.Joe, her boyfriend and Na Eun, one of her best friends.

“Oh , wait here I forgot the condoms” he groaned.

The door swung open. L.Joe’s eyes rounded in shock at the situation.

Sunmi tried her best but tears began to flow like a fountain at the scene. She was betrayed and hurt by the two people she trusted the most.

“Sunmi, it’s not---“ Na Eun began to say but Sumni cut her off immediately “I’m must be the stupidest girl in the world right?” a bitter smile crossed her lips.

L.Joe just stood there speechless, not by the fact Sunmi was crying but by the fact he was caught.

At that moment, her heart was torn into pieces.

Crying like there is no tomorrow. She ran away.

 

End of the flashback.

 

Still looking at the view, her eyes sparkled because of the pain of her memories. She turned around but unfortunately bumped into someone.

“Arff, it’s hurt” the boy growled.

“I’m so sorry, I’m new here and—“ she was cut off by a thud. Looking down, she saw a cellphone.

She picked it up in panic “I’m so sorry!!! Sorryy!!!  How can I—?” “Give me that!” he snatched it from her hands.

He sighed “It has nothing to do. First of all, you don’t look where you are going then, you crushed my cellphone”

“I’m really sorry. I will bought you another one”

“Who are you?” he curiously asked her *A face like this, it’s hard to forget*

“I’m Ahn Sunmi, a new transferred student here. Class A senior”

He stared at her “Are you…”

“Huh?” confusion filled her mind.

“Never mind, for the cellphone it’s ok. Let’s pretend it was ready for the trash”

Starring at each other, Sunmi felt uncomfortable.

“Come on, L~Don’t scare her like that. She is new” a voice commented.

Both of them turned to see six other boys.

“Hello” they smiled.

She greeted back “Annyeonhaseyo”

“Don’t mind L, he is always scary on the first meeting. By the way, I’m Sunggyu and this is Woohyun, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sungjong. We are L’s friends also knows to be infinite”

*L? Such a weird name* she thought as she glanced at him.

But he glared at her. She swallowed hard *He is scary*

“Come on L, the teachers are looking for us~” Sungyeol grabbed his L and dragged him away.

“See you later Sunmi” they waved.

In an instant, she was left alone. Looking down, L’s cellphone was there. She picked it up and put it in her pocket *Maybe I can repair it*

 

------------

First chapter ^^ So what do you think of it? I hope you won't hate L.Joe so much.