Part Nine

China Doll

The scarlet-colored liquid danced inside the crystal glass before it slipped between a pair of thick lips. Long tanned fingers placed the now empty glass on the table before they gently dabbled into the thick red liquid that stained the once pure white bedsheets.

The Busan male swirled the thick red liquid between his first three fingers before bringing them to a set of white lips. His fingers danced along the plump lips as he watched them become a stained red. The owner of these stained lips was beyond beautiful. Her skin was white, almost the shade of paper, and her black hair draped over her shoulders and s. She had her eyes shut, and it looked as if she was merely sleeping there, dressed in her light pink flowing dress with a beautiful diamond necklace clinging to .

Daehyun reached for the woman’s slender hand as he watched the flow of crimson trickle out and seep onto the now stained white bedsheets. If only the woman hadn’t been caught flirting with Youngjae, then perhaps she would still be alive enjoying the party like all the others.

Her death would be marked as a mere suicide. It wasn’t uncommon for rising actresses to take their lives due to society's pressure. She would be just another rising star stricken from the pressure that she ended her own life—a sad and tragic tale but a tale nonetheless.

The knife was placed on the bed, and it remained coated in her blood. Daehyun took the glass he drank from and threw it against the darkened wall before he watched it shatter into the tiniest of pieces. A sly smile crossed his face as he realized just how easy it had been to lure the beautiful woman into the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The beautiful woman was no doubt struck by the Busan male's beauty as she watched him approach her with lustful eyes. She her pale glossy lips as Daehyun approached her, and seductively asked her to join him for a drink in one of the rooms upstairs. It was easy to tell that she was already intoxicated by the several drinks she already had. How could one turn down someone like the handsome Jung Daehyun? You couldn’t.

Daehyun’s motives were made clear as soon as they entered the darkened room together. The woman pressed her eager lips against Daehyun’s as she felt herself being thrown on the bed in haste. The diamond necklace she wore shined brightly in the dim light of the room as she felt Daehyun’s hands on her wrists before she was pushed back on the bed with him hovering above her.

“Who was that man I saw you talking with earlier?” Daehyun whispered in her diamond-studded ear.

“Just some attractive stranger.” She whispered back in a sultry voice.

The woman’s heartbeat picked up as she saw Daehyun’s eyes grow dark as she watched him pull out a small knife from his pocket.

“What are you doing?” The woman choked out as she watched Daehyun smile at her.

Daehyun said nothing as he crawled off the bed and walked over to the table where a bottle of unopened red wine sat with two glasses. He dug the knife into the cork and spun it around before he heard it make a pop sound before it opened. The cork was tossed to the side as he poured a single glass of wine and then handed it to the woman.

The woman eagerly took the glass and took a large sip from it before Daehyun leaned down to whisper in her ear, “I’m going to kill you now but don’t worry. I’ll make it slow and painful.”

Daehyun watched as the woman began to shake in fear as he took the glass from her and placed it on the bedside table.

“W-why?” The woman choked out as tears began to roll down her face.

“Because you were flirting with what is mine. like you shouldn’t exist in this world.” Daehyun said softly as he grabbed the woman’s slender hand and dug the sharp blade into her wrist, making sure to cut through the artery.

Daehyun watched as crimson began to seep out of the woman’s wrist, and she began to cry out. Her body began to grow pale as she began to tremble and cry out in pain and agony. Daehyun just smirked as he reached for the wine glass and brought it to his lips, tasting the sweetness that was foreign to him.

“It’s a shame nobody can hear you right now. I also find it quite strange that the security cameras in this hotel aren’t working either.” Daehyun said smugly as he watched the woman’s eyes grow wide.

Daehyun smirked as he set the glass back down on the table and pressed a gentle kiss to the woman’s lips. His right hand settled over her as he felt her heartbeat become slower and slower before he soon felt nothing at all. The pure white bedsheets were now a stained crimson as he reached for the wine glass once more.

“Can’t let this wonderful drink go to waste. I must say you certainly have fine taste.” Daehyun mumbled to the now lifeless woman as he reached over and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun wiped the blood off of his fingers as he quickly and quietly exited the room. He made his way into the elevator and pressed the lobby button where the party he had been invited to was being held.

The Busan male adjusted his suit jacket as he made his way into the crowd of overly dressed rich people and famous people alike. He had never been fond of these types of parties, but his parents always forced him into going to maintain his image. A smile formed on his lips as he saw his doll standing alone, looking around helplessly.

As soon as their eyes locked, Youngjae smiled and immediately walked over to Daehyun, who waited eagerly.

“Where have you been? I’ve been looking all over for you. It’s lonely without you.” Youngjae mumbled as a pout formed on his lips.

“I’m sorry. I got lost, heading to the bathroom.” Daehyun lied smoothly.

“Leave it to you to get lost in an unfamiliar place.” Youngjae chuckled as he felt Daehyun’s hand caress his face.

“I’m so sorry I left you alone, Youngjae,” Daehyun whispered in a saddened voice.

“It’s fine, Dae. I wasn’t completely alone, though. I had Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup, and Junhong here to keep me company until they ran off with their lovers.” Youngjae frowned at the last part.

Daehyun said nothing as he placed a gentle and loving kiss on Youngjae’s forehead.

“Have you been drinking Daehyun?” Youngjae questioned as he saw Daehyun look down at him.

“Just a little bit. Don’t worry. I won’t get drunk. I promise I will never let that happen ever again.” Daehyun replied quietly as he threaded his and Youngjae’s fingers together.

“I know you won’t. I worry about you sometimes.” Youngjae mumbled.

Daehyun frowned a little as Youngjae’s words began to replay through his head. If only Youngjae knew about the crimes he has committed, what would he say? Would Youngjae still want to be with him if he knew what he had just done?

The Busan male pushed those negative thoughts to the back of his mind as he twirled his doll out onto the middle of the dance floor.

Some things are better left unsaid.


A/N: I didn't mark off this chapter because it isn't very graphic as some of the chapters will be. Think Daehyun is crazy yet? It's going to get a lot worse. Daehyun IS crazy. If you were wondering, that is the blood that Daehyun rubbed on the woman's lips. It's her blood, to be more exact. (Sorry for making you a psycho, Daehyun.) I'm not sure when the next update will be because work is about to get very hectic. After all, our boss is M.I.A We're not sure what needs to be done now, and schedules have to be switched around, so yeah.....this is very crazy. Anywho...comments and subscribers are very welcome here. Thanks so very much to those who have commented, subscribed, and voted up this story. I really appreciate it so much. Thank you all!!!!! ^_^