Part Fourteen

China Doll

WARNING! SLIGHT GRAPHIC SCENES AHEAD!!!


Jiyong let out a long sigh as he flipped his card and placed it in front of him on the table.

“Three of Clubs,” Daehyun smirked as he nodded to one of his burly looking servants.

His male servant was dressed in a simple butler uniform with black leather gloves and a mask covering his entire face. The sound of knuckles cracking could be heard as the servant walked over to Jiyong.

Jiyong widened his eyes as the first blow was delivered to his head, followed by two more in the same place. He moved his hand to his head and rubbed at the spot where he knew a spot would form. The headache he began to have only seemed to worsen as he watched the servant take his place by his master’s side once more.

“I would recommend putting ice on that head injury of yours. It looks like it hurt quite a bit. I believe it’s your partner's turn now.” Daehyun smirked as he threaded his fingers together and rested his chin on them.

Jiyong picked up another card as his vision began to get slightly blurry. It felt like that servant had beaten him with a crowbar instead of his fist.

“Jack of Hearts. How fitting. Let’s make this interesting. Shoot him in the arm instead. His heart needs to remain intact at all times.” Daehyun commanded as his servant from before drew a gun from his side and pulled the trigger without hesitating.

A scream echoed in the room as TOP’s eyes widened before they closed slightly. Jiyong tried to stop another scream from escaping his mouth, but the sight of the crimson liquid spilling out from his lover's arm was enough to make him cry out in agony.

“Silence. Did you honestly think your lover would be the one to walk out of here alive? He couldn’t play by the rules, unlike you, who happens to be so very obedient. These cards have been rigged by my hand, and I’ve set it up so that he will die. You are a fool to think that you both can walk away from here freely and without harm.” Daehyun laughed darkly as he tossed the Joker card to Jiyong.

Jiyong hesitantly took the Joker card in his hands and stared down at it with anger.

“You are nothing but a monster. I hate you.” Jiyong hissed as he gritted his teeth.

“I don’t care how you feel about me. Your hate for me won’t save your lover. Nothing can save him now.” Daehyun smirked as he tossed the Queen of Hearts card at TOP.

“I won’t let you harm him!” Jiyong shouted out as he tried to move from his seat only to be strapped down in it by several Daehyun’s servants.

“I think it’s time to take out the garbage. You know what to do.” Daehyun spoke calmly to his masked servant, who merely nodded in response.

The servant grabbed TOP by his collar and drug him out of the room with Jiyong yelling out for him and squirming in his seat, but the leather straps that bound him to the chair were far too strong to break free from.

 The sound of piercing screams could be heard throughout the house as Jiyong screamed with tears streaming down his face. Daehyun wore a bored expression on his face as he covered a small yawn with his hand.

The screaming had silenced, and when Jiyong turned to look at Daehyun, he caught him smirking at the elder.

The masked servant returned with a simple blue velvet box in his hands. He placed the box on the table in front of Jiyong before returning to his master’s side.

“A gift for you. It would be best if you opened it. Consider it a present for your patience.” Daehyun smirked as he took a sip from his glass on the table.

Jiyong placed his fingers on the sides of the box and carefully opened the lid. A gasp escaped his lips, followed by a look of horror on his face.

Inside the box was a heart drenched in blood with the word “TOP” carved into it with a simple silver ring staked in the middle. Jiyong looked up with tears in his eyes again as he moved the box away from him with shaky hands.

“Have I ruined your hope? Have I crushed your dreams now?” Daehyun questioned as Jiyong merely nodded at him.

“Good because those were my intentions. Servants take the dead body and grind it up into meat to feed to my dogs. My poor dogs haven’t had a bite to eat all day. They must be starving.” Daehyun faked his pity as he waved his servants out.

“This was fun. It’s a bit depressing in here now. How about we lighten up the mood a little bit? Who hired your little group to come after my brother?” Daehyun questioned as he took another sip from his glass.

“I will never tell you,” Jiyong stated quietly as he looked away from Daehyun.

“That attitude of yours is really something you know. You make for a poor guest. I invite you into my home, play a game with you, and even give you a gift, and you still act poorly in my presence. What am I to do with you?” Daehyun questioned as he tapped his fingers on the table in slight annoyance.

“Let me go. You’ve had your fun, and you have taken everything from me. I have nothing left that you can take.” Jiyong mumbled as he began to sob silently.

“I’ll let you leave as soon as my dogs finish eating,” Daehyun smirked.

The sound of animal growls could be heard in the near distance and yelps, followed by complete silence.

“KeKe, come here,” Daehyun called out.

A huge and aggressive looking dog came walking into the room with a blood-stained snout as its tongue quickly it off. A small piece of meat hung off of its lower lip, and the smell of the animal was enough to make Jiyong cry out and start gagging.

“The smell is horrid. Clean this animal up and take my guest home. Make sure this place is spotless by the time my family arrives back home. It has been a pleasure having you in my home, Jiyong. For your sake, I hope we never meet again.” Daehyun smirked as he stood up and swiftly retreated from the room.

The masked servant plucked the ring out of the heart before he unstrapped Jiyong and drug him out of the front entrance.

“I’m sorry about what happened back there. Master Daehyun is not well right now. He hasn’t been well for years, actually. I think it has something to do with that woman.” The masked servant whispered to Jiyong as soon as they were out of earshot.

“What, woman?” Jiyong hesitantly asked.

“That woman that always hovers around him. I think she has some control over him. It’s that China doll he carries with him. That doll is evil, and it’s caused nothing but bad things since he got it. Please help Daehyun. He means no ill will. He didn’t use to be this way. Please help him. I beg of you.” The masked servant replied hastily as he pushed Jiyong into the back seat of his car.

“Why should I help someone who killed my friends and my lover?” Jiyong hissed.

“Because you might be able to get them back.” The masked servant whispered as he placed the ring into Jiyong’s hand.

Can you really bring the dead back to life?


A/N: So this one will be updated again but probably super slowly. It feels good to be writing this one again. Have I done well in making Daehyun a complete psycho yet? It will get worse than this. I have to build it up first. Since this chapter is up, I can now say that this story is a supernatural one, and it will contain a/or demon(s) in it. I actually like writing supernatural stories, and I hope you all enjoy reading them. Subscribers and commenters are always welcome here. Thank you all for the comments, subscribers, and votes. I really appreciate all of the support. Thank you all so much. ^_^