Part Eight

China Doll

Daehyun should have known that his happiness with Youngjae would be short-lived. He should have known from the start when Yongguk slipped him a piece of paper in the hospital that held information on where he could find Youngjae that those soon to be happy days would be nothing more than a memory.

 

Youngjae and Daehyun had fallen into a daily routine of waking up in each other’s arms with sappy smiles on their faces and pure bliss in their hearts. Both males would stare lovingly into the other’s eyes before whispered good mornings were exchanged. Not long after that, Himchan would bust into their shared room and demand they end the cuddle fest because he made breakfast, and he didn’t want it to go to waste.

One thing Himchan had learned over the past week is that Daehyun loved food. He really loved food. If the food were a person, then Daehyun would probably marry it. None of them knew where he got his appetite from, and they were too afraid to ask.

The only thing that Daehyun loved more than the food was, of course, Youngjae. Himchan observed the younger couple and saw how Daehyun doted after Youngjae like some fragile doll that could easily be broken. One thing Himchan didn’t miss was the hatred that would flash through Daehyun’s eyes when he would become lost in thought.

 

 

 

Today was no different from the others except for the knocking on the front door in the earliest hours of the morning. Daehyun was the first to wake up as he slowly crawled out of bed, making sure not to wake Youngjae. He threw a baggy shirt on and trudged to the front door with annoyance plastered on his face.

As soon as Daehyun opened the door, his eyes filled with hatred. He stood face to face with a tired Youngwon staring at him.

“What are you doing here?” Daehyun hissed as he stepped onto the porch and glared at the elder.

“I heard rumors that Youngjae lived here, and I came to see him. Is he here?” Youngwon questioned as he bit his lip.

“He is, but I will not allow you to see him,” Daehyun replied harshly as he grabbed Youngwon by the collar and drug him to his car, and threw him into the passenger seat roughly.

Daehyun hopped into the driver seat and locked the doors making sure that Youngwon couldn’t escape.

“Where are you taking me?” Youngwon whispered in fear.

Daehyun gave no reply as he sped down the dark road to his destination.

 

 

 

Dasom’s house now belonged to Daehyun since she was locked up for the rest of her life. The Busan male pulled up into the now-abandoned home and unlocked the doors. As soon as the doors were unlocked, Youngwon quickly jumped out of the car.

Daehyun grabbed the elder roughly by the arm and drug him to the hidden basement of the manor. When they reached the basement, it looked like a scene from a horror movie. Chains were nailed to the walls. The off-white paint on the wall was chipping away, revealing a dull gray color beneath them. A single ceiling light flickered above them, and rope hung in different areas of the room. The concrete floor had small red stains smeared onto it, and the walls were windowless.

“W-what is this place?” Youngwon asked fearfully as he looked at Daehyun.

“This is where my aunt Dasom would torture her victims. She would lure them in with her wit and beauty and torture them for their crimes.” Daehyun merely stated.

“Why are you showing me this?” Youngwon questioned as he took small steps away from Daehyun.

Daehyun said nothing as he took long strides towards the elder and pushed him against the wall causing him to hit his head. While Youngwon clutched the back of his head, Daehyun took the opportunity to shackle the elder’s wrists and pinning him to the wall so that he couldn’t escape.

Youngwon’s heart began to beat rapidly as fear coursed through his entire body.

“Why are you doing this?” Youngwon questioned.

“I told you to stay away from Youngjae. You have no place in his life now. Don’t worry. I won’t kill you. Youngjae would never forgive me if he found out I killed his blood brother.” Daehyun said softly as a mischievous smirk crossed his face.

“You can’t keep me locked up in here like some animal! I’ll escape and have you arrested!” Youngwon yelled out as he pulled on the chains.

“You can try, but it won’t work. It helps when you’re the richest man in the country. The police tend to turn a blind eye to the Jung family. If only my aunt Dasom were a Jung, then perhaps she would still be here. Oh well. She wasn’t worthy, anyway.” Daehyun shrugged as he his dry lips.

“What are you going to do with me?” Youngwon whispered as he stared at the Busan male with fear in his eyes.

Daehyun cupped Youngwon’s face and stared into his eyes before he whispered into the elder’s ear, “I’m going to torture you slowly. I’m going to have you beg for death, and when the time comes, I’m going to have you kill yourself.”

Youngwon’s whole body began to tremble as he felt Daehyun’s lips on his own and disappear so quickly that he wasn’t sure if it actually happened.

“Why?” Youngwon asked as tears began to trickle down his cheeks.

“Because Youngjae has me in his life, and he doesn’t need you. You’ve done nothing but annoy me from the start, and I’m growing tired of you.” Daehyun replied in a slightly annoyed voice.

No more words were spoken as Daehyun his heels and exited the room. Shouts of his name could be heard, but he just closed the door behind him with a satanic smirk on his face.

 

 

 

The sun had just risen by the time Daehyun slipped back under the covers with Youngjae in his arms. He watched as the younger rolled over and yawned before he slowly opened his eyes, revealing a pair of sparkling doe like orbs.

“Morning, Daehyunnie,” Youngjae whispered as he threaded their fingers together.

“Morning Jaejae,” Daehyun whispered back as he kissed the younger’s soft hair.

“Was someone at the door earlier? I thought I heard a knock.” Youngjae said softly as a flicker of anger flashed through Daehyun’s eyes before it quickly vanished.

“Yes. It was a lost tourist. I gave them directions, though, and they were very kind.” Daehyun replied as the lie rolled smoothly off his tongue.

“Oh. Well, I hope they were able to find what they were looking for.” Youngjae mumbled as another yawned, escaped through his mouth.

“So do I. It would be best if you went back to sleep Jae. I can tell that you’re still tired.” Daehyun spoke softly as he caressed the younger’s cheek as he watched him nod slowly before falling back asleep at the comforting feeling.

Daehyun snuggled up to Youngjae and buried his face in the younger’s neck. A small smile formed on his lips as he gently squeezed his lover’s hand and found himself drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Nothing would ever come between the two. Daehyun would make sure of that.


A/N: Did anyone order a psychotic Daehyun? It's about to get much worse than this. This story WILL contain very graphic violence such as abuse and torture, so if you are not comfortable with reading such things, then please skip that chapter. I will mark off all graphic chapters, so you'll be able to skip them if you wish. Comments and subscribers are always welcome here. Thanks to those of you that have commented, subscribed, and voted up this story. I really really appreciate it. ^_^