Part Ten

China Doll

The tall and lanky man stood in the shadows, eyeing his next prize. His chocolate brown eyes were hidden behind large designer frames as he scoped out the beauty not far from his line of sight. The male ran his fingers through his black and white hair as he took a sip from his wine glass.

The man had a notorious reputation for “collecting” things that he enjoyed looking at. People would practically throw themselves at the Collector, hoping that he would take them to a life of rich luxury. Money was never an issue for the man because he always got what he wanted, but alas, the gem that he so preciously sought after had already been claimed by none other than the Busan prince named Jung Daehyun.

Jung Daehyun was a man of mystery and wealth that held no interest for the Collector. The gem that he so preciously craved for was currently latched onto Daehyun’s arm smiling at him as if they were the only two people in the room.

The Collector had been in love like those two before, but his love had been killed, leaving nothing but a blue diamond behind, thus sparking his identity as the famed Collector. He carefully placed the glass on the table as he strode towards the couple to make simple introductions.

As soon as the Collector walked over to the couple, he stared into his jewels eyes and flashed him a smile that caused the younger to blush a little.

“Hello. I don’t think we’ve met before. My name is Kwon Jiyong.” The male said as he extended his hand for them to shake.

Jiyong felt the warmth of Daehyun’s hand slip into his own briefly before it quickly vanished, but when he felt Daehyun’s companions’ warmth, he tried his hardest not to hold on too long to draw suspicion.

“I’m Jung Daehyun, and this is Yoo Youngjae,” Daehyun spoke plainly as he pulled the younger closer towards him.

The tiniest of smiles formed on Jiyong’s face as he watched the couple in front of him with great interest. He knew that getting Youngjae alone would not be an easy task, but Jiyong had a for the most challenging situations.

“Daehyun, would you mind if I stole Youngjae from you for a moment? There’s some business I’d like to discuss with him. With your permission, of course.” Jiyong said slyly as he graciously extended his hand for Youngjae to take.

“Very well, but don’t keep him long. I’d like for us to leave soon.” Daehyun replied as he watched in annoyance as Jiyong drug his beloved doll towards the back doors.

The smell of roses hit both males’ senses as they stood on the patio under the pale moonlight. Youngjae looked at the elder and shyly bit his lower lip.

“What do you want to talk about, Jiyong?” Youngjae questioned as he twiddled his fingers nervously.

“Do you enjoy games, Youngjae?” Jiyong asked as he spared a glance at the younger.

“Yeah. Why?” Youngjae responded.

“Would you like to play a game with me right now?” Jiyong questioned as a sly smirk crossed his face.

“I don’t know. I should probably get back to Daehyun before he comes looking for me.” Youngjae said softly as fear started to creep upon him.

“Oh. Daehyun will be playing with us. I’m sure you’re familiar with the game of hidw and seek. Well, we’re going to hide, and Daehyun is going to find us.” Jiyong said slyly as he walked closer towards Youngjae.

“I don’t want to play this game,” Youngjae whispered as he slowly began to panic.

Jiyong cupped the younger’s face in his hand and stared into the doe-like eyes before he spoke very softly, “oh my innocent little Youngjae. You don’t have a choice.”

The last thing Youngjae remembered was looking up at the sky as the pale moonlight began to hide behind a passing cloud leaving him surrounded by nothing but darkness.

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun stared down at the watch on his wrist as he began to grow impatient. Youngjae should have been back by now. He let out an annoyed huff as he walked off in the direction he saw Youngjae and Jiyong head to.

The patio was completely devoid of people as Daehyun stepped onto the concrete. He could have sworn Youngjae had walked out here as he began to look around but found no sign of Youngjae or Jiyong. Daehyun squinted his eyes as he tried to remember who this Kwon Jiyong was.

Daehyun’s eyes widened in fear as he realized he had met Jiyong before, but he went by a different name. Jiyong was once called G-Dragon, and he was the leader of the notorious gang Big Bang.

Back when Daehyun and Youngjae were teenagers, Jiyong had set his eyes upon Youngjae and wanted him as his own, but Daehyun wouldn’t stand for it, and he ended up killing all of the gang members except for Jiyong. He knew he should’ve killed Jiyong that day, but something inside of him just wouldn’t let him do it.

Perhaps it was Daehyun’s kind heart that led him to show mercy towards the elder, or perhaps it was something entirely different.

As Daehyun stood here on the patio, he looked down and spotted a black diamond earring that Youngjae had been wearing that night. He bent down to pick it up as a wave of anger coursed through his body.

“Youngjae!” Daehyun yelled out into the night as he closed his hand into a fist crushing the earring against his palm.

Those who defy must be punished.


A/N: Just a quick little chapter to introduce a new character. What could Jiyong's motives be? Is he really interested in Youngjae, or does he have other plans for him? So many questions, but they will be answered. Comments and subscribers are welcome here. Thanks so much to those who have commented, subscribed, and even voted up this story. I also want to say that this story has reached over 100 followers now, and I couldn't be more proud. I feel like this story is crap, but I guess I'll have to rethink that now. Haha. Thank you all so very much for all of the support you've given me!! ^_^