Part Twenty-Two

China Doll

Warning!! Mentions of below. Please proceed carefully.


All roads lead to nowhere.

 

 

 

 

 

Waves of pleasure coursed through both bodies as freshly manicured nails scraped down a tanned back, leaving ugly red streaks in its wake. A hiss followed by a loud moan echoed through the small office as both bodies eventually collapsed on the wooden desk.

Panting sounds followed by a whine could be heard as Daehyun quickly pulled up his pants and picked up his plain white shirt before casually throwing it over his head. The male ruffled his hair with his fingers as he stepped to the side to admire his lovers’ sight.

Yifei was bending over in front of the desk, grabbing her clothes, and Daehyun watched the smallest of smiles as her long black hair draped carelessly over her right .

Daehyun watched as Yifei swayed her hips slightly while she pulled her brown pencil skirt up over her hips. Her s were pressed up as she pulled her bra into its correct place and slowly pulled her white silky blouse over it before tucking it into her skirt. The Busan male held out his hand to which Yifei eagerly took as she tried to maintain her balance while slipping her brown wedges back on her feet. 

Their had been rough and spontaneous like it always was. Daehyun would only crave Yifei’s attention when he needed to forget something…or someone. It was more of a business arrangement of mutual agreement rather than an actual relationship. Neither harbored any attachment to the other. Both parties needed to escape their harsh realities now and then.

“I heard you asked for Monday off,” Daehyun stated as he tried not to sound rude.

“Yes. It’s my husband’s birthday, and he insisted because he claims I work too much.” Yifei replied with a smirk as she twisted her hair up into a messy bun.

“Why did you marry him, anyway?” Daehyun asked curiously.

“Because he’s rich, of course,” Yifei replied as if it were the most obvious answer in the world.

“I’m rich too, you know.” Daehyun reminded her.

“Are you making a pass at me, Mr. Jung?” Yifei questioned as she slowly batted her long lashes.

“No. I’m just stating facts. Just because a man is rich doesn’t mean he has the best intentions.”

“You should speak for yourself, Daehyun.”

“I know I don’t have the best intentions. I would never claim to be someone I’m not, though. Lying doesn’t seem to suit me.” Daehyun smirked.

“And yet lying is what you do best,” Yifei mumbled as she buttoned up her blouse, slowly making sure that the male was watching her with careful eyes.

“I’ll see you on Tuesday then. Give your husband my best birthday wishes.” Daehyun said as he walked Yifei to the door.

Daehyun watched Yifei walk off down the hall until he could no longer see her, and then his eyes landed on a very familiar figure standing in front of him.

“Youngjae? What brings you to my office?” Daehyun questioned in surprise.

“I-I can’t sleep,” Youngjae said softly as he bit his lower lip and refused to look the elder in the eye.

Oh, how Daehyun wanted to kiss those lips that haunted his dreams each night. The Busan male grabbed Youngjae by the wrist, earning a quiet gasp from the younger, and pulled him into the office, making sure to close the door behind him.

“Why are you here, though?” Daehyun asked in confusion as he stared at the other.

“I don’t want to be anywhere else right now,” Youngjae whispered as his doe eyes peeked up at the elder through charcoal-colored bangs.

“You don’t mean that. You have Minsu.” Daehyun replied as the words came out like venom.

Daehyun watched as the younger lifted his head higher, revealing tear stained cheeks and red lips.

“What do I do? I’m losing him, and I can’t save him no matter how hard I try.” Youngjae asked in the softest of voices as he wiped away his tears with shaky hands.

“What do you want to do, Youngjae?” Daehyun asked in annoyance as his thoughts drifted towards Minsu.

Is it wrong to wish someone were dead, even if that someone had something so precious to you?

“I want to keep him for as long as I possibly can.” Youngjae whispered.

A long and drawn out sigh escaped Daehyun’s lips before he spoke his next words very carefully, “I might be able to help him but under my conditions.”

“What kinds of conditions?” Youngjae questioned as he narrowed his eyes slightly.

“Each day, I want you to come to the office and please me by any means necessary. In return, I will pay for all medical bills, medical treatment, and any care that he may need. However, if you miss coming to my office even once, then I will stop paying for his care, and he will be left on his own.” Daehyun stated as he leaned against his desk and rested his hands on it.

“You’re bribing me? You want me to become your slave to save my boyfriend’s life?” Youngjae hissed as he glared at the elder with hatred in his eyes.

“Did I say anything about , Youngjae? Pleasing someone can have many different meanings. Not all types of pleasing come in ual advances. I am a man who takes pleasure in many many things.” Daehyun smirked, causing Youngjae to shrink away slightly.

The alluring way Daehyun looked at the younger and the way he smirked made it seem as if he had a hidden agenda behind these motives. No man could be this nice without a price.

“What kind of things pleases you then?” Youngjae questioned without thinking.

“You’ll find out soon enough, Youngjae.”

There it was again. That devilish smirk that held so many secrets and Youngjae was more than determined to uncover those secrets. The younger definitely wanted to know what made the other tick so he could use it to his advantage if he ever had to.

“So do we have a deal then, Youngjae?” Daehyun questioned as he extended his arm with the smallest of smiles.

Youngjae bit his lip as he walked closer to Daehyun and said softly, “it’s a deal then.”

The two males shook hands, and Daehyun his lips slightly, causing Youngjae to bite his lip nervously.

Daehyun was a monster that Youngjae hated, but maybe this monster wouldn’t be so bad….or so the younger thought.

You can’t tame the beast.


A/N: I was debating for the longest on whether I should post this chapter or not. I feel like this chapter could have been better, but the scene has been set now. *sigh* Comments and subscribers are welcome here, always. Thanks to those of you that comment, subscribe, and vote up this story. Thanks to all of you that have been so supportive. I appreciate it. ^_^