Part Seventeen

China Doll

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MINOR GRAPHIC SCENE(S)!!!


 

 

The seven deadly sins are the worst of all.

 

 

 

Daehyun wiped the crimson liquid off the silver-colored blade as he smirked softly at it. A silent corpse that hadn’t muttered a word in weeks now lay in a crumpled heap beneath his feet.

The beautiful demon, Yifei, smiled at the human as she bent down and sunk her teeth into the neck of the corpse. The crimson liquid flowed into her yearning mouth as memories began to flow through her mind.

The corpses’ memories were quite touching as she drained the body dry and watched all color drain from it. The corpse had wanted to see his younger brother one last time, but he knew that wouldn’t be possible. Yifei could feel his emotions as she watched his memories play out like a movie.

A small child looked to be about five years old with a button nose, chubby cheeks, and black hair looked straight at her with a smile on his face. The child held out a yellow daisy to her as he bit his lip in nervousness.

Her eyes closed as she watched this memory replay over and over again. It must have been the corpses’ favorite memory, and it was the last thing that went through his mind before he died.

The small boy continued to bite his lip as he held out the yellow daisy before a pair of slightly larger hands took it, earning a huge grin from the small boy. The black-haired boy giggled a little before he began to run around in a circle in what looked to be a large backyard during spring.

Yifei’s eyes shot open quickly as she pulled away from the corpse and hissed at it. The crimson liquid dripped down the corners of as she wiped it off with the sleeve of her black jacket.

“Get rid of this body now. He serves no purpose to us now.” Yifei commanded as she gave the corpse a swift kick in the ribs for good measure.

Daehyun merely nodded in reply as he stared at the body. Large gash marks could be found all over the body as it lay in a pool of crimson. The corpse looked like it had been stabbed in multiple places and the index finger on its right hand was missing as the bone barely protruded from the spot.

“I’ve drained the blood out completely, so it should buy you some time to dispose of it without any odor coming from it,” Yifei stated as she grabbed the side of her dress and swung it around before quickly leaving.

Daehyun grabbed the duffle bag near the corpse and tossed it on the ground. He picked up the corpse and shoved it in the bag, but the arms and legs hung over the sides, posing a problem to the male. The Busan male sighed as he looked around the room when his eyes landed on a machete lying on the top of a worn-out wooden table.

The Busan native grabbed the machete off the table and tossed it back and forth in his hands as if it were some ball.

“I would say sorry for this, but you and I both know that would be a lie. Sorry for this, though.” Daehyun smirked as he raised his arm and brought it down quickly.

The sound of metal hitting concrete echoed throughout the room as Daehyun laughed loudly while he hacked away at the arms and legs as if he were some kind of butcher in a butcher shop. His mind flooded with anger and hate for the corpse as he continued to hack away at its body, laughing even more madly as he did so. A sense of craziness flashed through his eyes as small beads of crimson splattered on different parts of his face where they refused to be drained from the demon called Yifei.

Daehyun wiped the crimson off his face with his sleeve as he breathed heavily and admired his work. He smiled down at the blade in his hand before he tossed it on the ground beside him. He carefully picked up the body pieces and stuffed them in the duffel bag before he zipped it up and tossed it over his shoulder as if it was normal luggage.

The Busan male his lips slightly as he tasted iron and groaned in disgust before spitting out the taste in his mouth and headed towards the exit door.

 

 

 

It was late when Daehyun stared out at the river and watched the moonlight hit the water in certain areas. A peaceful sigh escaped his lips as he dropped the duffel bag on the ground beside him and slowly ped it.

“Have you ever been here before? You should feel honored to rest in such a beautiful place like this.” Daehyun mumbled to the body as he began to pick up the pieces of it.

One by one, Daehyun threw the body parts into the river at different places and hoped they would wash away down the river as if each of them represented a sin he hoped would be forgiven.

Daehyun reached into the bag for the final piece, which was the head, and pulled it out by its black hair. The face looked mostly undamaged except for the part where its mouth had been sewn shut, and its eyes were wide open as if they were staring into his soul. He sighed softly and held the head in front of his face as he continued to stare at it.

“You may not believe me, but I am sorry. I will do anything to have Youngjae, and I don’t want anyone to come between us. I hope you understood just how much he means to me, and I hope I will someday be forgiven for my crimes. Can you keep a secret? I’m the worst sinner of them all, and it scares me. My sins could cost me the one I love, and yet I would do it all over again to keep him to myself. I’m sorry, Youngwon. My sins are my own, though. May you find peace, dearest brother.” Daehyun explained to the severed head before tossing it into the river and watched it drift down the water like a buoy.

Daehyun leaned against the railing as he stared up at the moon in sadness. The constant fear of never being with Youngjae again constantly invaded his mind like some disease that could never be cured.

His conscience was starting to develop, and he was slowly beginning to change but would it be enough to keep Youngjae by his side for the rest of his life?

Only time will tell the truth.


A/N: I realize things might be a bit confusing now, but all will be explained in time. Can anyone guess what Daehyun is or what he represents? He basically gave you the answer at the end of this chapter during his little speech. Now things will get interesting, seeing as how Youngwon (Youngjae's biological older brother) is now dead and murdered by none other than his brother/lover. Will this change things now? This does pose many new questions now. Comments and subscribers are always very welcome here. Thanks so much to those of you that comment, subscribe, and vote up this story. I really appreciate this so much. Thank you all!! ^_^

P.s. Have I done well in making Daehyun a psycho yet??