Part Thirteen

China Doll

A flash of pink and blue.

 

G-Dragon stood near the ledge clad in nothing but black as his boots pressed into the hardened surface beneath him. The cigarette between his fingers was brought between a soft pair of lips as the chemicals were inhaled into a pair of once healthy lungs.

“Smoking is bad for you, you know.” A deep voice spoke as the mysterious figure walked up next to him.

A tall man with broad shoulders and tanned skin stood beside him. The man had a chiseled face, and his hair was a fresh aqua color that shined in the sunlight. His piercing eyes were hidden behind dark-colored glasses. The man could easily be a model if he chose to.

“You’re late, TOP.” The cotton candy male spoke as he stared at the elder.

“I know. He’s coming after us. The rumors are true.” TOP whispered as he stared at the city before him.

“Then let him come. I’m not afraid of him.” G-Dragon stated as he flicked his cigarette down into the busy city street.

“He’s going to try to kill us or what’s left of us.” TOP informed the younger.

“Well, he can try, but he won’t succeed. The rest of us are going to die because of his psychotic ways.” G-Dragon warned as he crossed his arms.

“That kid has issues. He’s possessive and mental. He’s beyond help now. If only his brother could see how twisted he truly is.” TOP mumbled as he looked towards the ground.

“We all knew the risks when we took on that job. Do you think that Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri all died for nothing? No. They died trying to get that kid back to his family. His real family. There’s some shady going on in that house. You and I both know that those so-called ‘business trips’ their parents go on all the time aren’t the usual kind of business.” G-Dragon growled lowly.

“I know this. I know how ed up this situation is, but that innocent kid should know about what really goes on.” TOP replied.

“Do you think he would listen to a couple of gang members? no. Where would we even start? Your brother is a psycho killer, and your parents are making illegal slave trade. It’s ed up, Top. It really is but the only way to help that kid is to get him back to his real brother. We were hired by his brother to deliver that kid to him, and that’s what we’ll do, and we’ll kill anyone who gets in our way.” G-Dragon confirmed.

TOP let out a low sigh before he nodded, “okay. You know I love you, right?”

“Of course I do, and I love you too,” G-Dragon whispered as he felt TOP’s hand caress his cheek softly.

“Good because after this job, we’re going to retire and live a life of luxury together.” TOP whispered before he placed a loving kiss on the younger’s forehead.

“I agree. I’m tired of killing, and maybe one day, I can become a fashion icon or something.” G-Dragon said happily.

“Ji, you’re definitely one of a kind.” TOP chuckled as he wrapped his arm around the other's waist and pulled him closer.

“Yeah. Tell me something I don’t know.” Jiyong stated as he rolled his eyes.

TOP smirked as he brought his lips to the youngers ear and whispered into it, “very well then. Tonight after this is over, I’m going to propose to you.”

“You do that, and you’ll be stuck with me forever,” Jiyong whispered back as he felt arms pull him into a loving embrace.

“Good because I intend to be with you forever.” TOP whispered as he turned to look back at the city through saddened eyes.

Forever is never long enough.

 

 

 

Jiyong had reached the Jung mansion in the latest hours of the night, but his lover and partner, TOP, was nowhere to be seen. It was never uncommon for his lover to show up at the very last second.

The mansion looked deserted as Jiyong hopped down on the floor from the ledge of the window. The extravagant home lights were turned off except for one dim light that glowed through the crack of a door down the hall.

Jiyong draped his shirt over his gun that was tucked into the side of his pants as he took careful and quiet steps towards the room with the light. He swallowed back his fear as he pressed his hand against the door and opened it.

Two long lit candles stood in the center of a long dining room table with someone sitting at the table's head and another sitting to the left of them. As Jiyong inched further into the room, he knew there was no mistaking who the two figures were.

“Great. You have finally arrived. Won’t you join us for dinner?” A young tanned male with blonde hair spoke in a heavy Busan accent as he gestured to the empty seat to the right of him.

Jiyong hesitated as a pair of dark eyes followed his every move. His steps were slow as he placed himself in the seat and looked up at his lover with horror written across his face.

TOP sat slumped over the seat with a thick layer of duct tape firmly pressed over his mouth. He looked as if he was in a trance of some sort as Jiyong glared at Daehyun.

“What did you do to him? Where’s the rest of your family?” Jiyong hissed as he balled up his fists.

“I drugged him. He won’t be able to know what happens next, and quite frankly, he won’t want to know. My family is gone for the night, so we have this whole house to ourselves.” Daehyun smirked.

“Why are you doing this? What are you going to do to us?” Jiyong whispered as he stared at his lover's face.

“I’ve made myself clear once before. I don’t know what you people want with my brother, but you can’t have him. Youngjae is mine, and he always will be. I have arranged for the three of us to play a game. This is a game of life or death. One of you will die here tonight while the other will be set free. This was supposed to be a fair game, but your lover there had trouble playing by the rules, so now you’ll have to draw for him as well.” Daehyun said calmly as he reached for a deck of cards lying on the edge of the table.

Jiyong watched without a word as Daehyun shuffled the deck in his hand. The slight smirk on the younger’s face did not go unnoticed as the elder glared at him with pure hatred.

“I could kill you right now, Daehyun.” Jiyong hissed as he continued to glare.

“You could try, but then you’ll be in the same situation as your boyfriend here, and that would ruin all the fun. Luckily I’ve chosen a simple game for you tonight. You will draw a card from the deck I’ve placed on the table. Each card corresponds with a specific torture that I’ve written on the board behind me. The number written on the card determines how many times that person will be tortured with said object or objects. If you manage to get an Ace, King, Queen, or Jack, you may choose how many times the person will be tortured with the object or objects listed. If you manage to pull the Joker, you will be free and walk away with your life. Since your partner can’t function properly, you will also be drawing for him. I will serve as your dealer, and I will have my servants gather the needed items for this little game. Are you ready to begin?” Daehyun smirked as he adjusted the tie on his formal looking suit.

Jiyong glanced behind Daehyun and saw the board with the types of torture listed on it. He swallowed the lump in his throat and nervously bit his lip. Only one of them would be able to walk out of this house of horror alive, and he would do everything he could to make sure his lover TOP would survive through it all.

Club – Beating

Heart – Electric shock

Diamond – Finger removal

Spade – Stab

Jack – Shoot

King – Carving

Queen – Automatic death

Joker – Automatic win

Ace – Dealer choice

“I’m ready,” Jiyong said in a determined voice.

“Good. You can draw for yourself first then." 

Jiyong bit the inside of his cheek roughly. Once he started, he knew there would be no going back. With a shaky hand and shaky breath, Jiyong drew his very first card.


A/N: This chapter will be split up into two parts. The second part will contain all of the gruesome torture and psychotic Daehyun (as if he wasn't psychotic enough.) This is also a flashback of the past and some insight on Jiyong's backstory, and yes, he is currently telling Youngjae this story in the present time. After writing this scene, I definitely don't want to play cards ever again..... Comments and subscribers are always welcome here. Thanks to those of you that comment, subscribe, and even vote up this story. I really appreciate the support!! Thank you!! ^_^