Homeroom

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

"Konnichiwa, I'm Takoya Kaomi. I came from Osaka. Nice to meet you~"

"Oh, so your name is Takoya. How befitting of your tako-like hair." Ruki sneered as he 'posed' at the door.

OOPS, did I forget to tell you that he’s like bloody short?? He’s about the same height as me – 158cm. Besides, what’s with that pose? He only looks more retarded than he already is when he does that while holding an ice pack against his chin. I rolled my eyes as I watch his ‘gang’ enter the class and take their seats.

"Well Takoya, since it seems that you and Ruki are acquaintances, please take that empty seat beside Ruki. Ruki, please remember to take care of Takoya and bring her around the school.” Teacher said.

“WHAT!?”Ruki stood up and knocked over the table. “Did you see what this WOMAN did to my lovely face?!?! Look at this bruise!! This is crazy!!” He argued.

“Teacher, he’s lying! How can I inflict that horrible bruise on him when I have a frail and weak body like this?” I gave my ‘best-est’ innocent puppy eyes look. The class laughed and Ruki widened his eyes in disbelief.

 “Don’t argue with me, Ruki. Quickly restore that table to its original position and then we’ll start our lesson soon.”

I smiled to myself. Hmpf, no one can beat me, the queen of awesomeness!! (muahahaha) I took my seat beside Ruki.

“Please take good care of me, ne~” I grinned.

Ruki gave one look at me and harrumphed. Well, maybe he can be cute at times too. I shall enjoy my time to the fullest in this school!