-

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

 

This is absolutely intolerable. How dare that shorty disgrace me to the whole school like that! I stomped my way back to class, with steam rising above my head.

“Hey Tako Jones is here! Long live Tako!! By any chance, do I get any discount when I buy octopus from you?” Akira, one of my classmates teased me. HOW DARE HIM!

“I’m so sorry my dear Akira, you’ll not only NOT get a discount, you’ll get a punch in the face from patronizing me in future!” I growled.

This . Now I’m a laughingstock in school. It’s ok. Ruki will get 100 times worst than this. Time to plot my plan. Muahahahaha. Just wait, Ruki! (Damn, how many times did I exclaim that today)

*BOOM* I screamed out of shock, causing stares in my direction. How great. It’s raining, and I don’t have an umbrella back to the dorm! I stood hopelessly at the sheltered entrance of my school gate, glaring at the sky. 

“Can someone please stop the rain?! This rain is killing me!” I shouted out to no one in desperation. 

“Need some help, Tako?” Ruki stood beside me, dangling one umbrella out to spite me. “I can send you home, if you want.” 

“Do you think I will believe you? You’ll probably prank me again.” I’m not gonna fall for his trick, ever.

“Come on, it’s not every time I’m this nice. Come.” Ruki opened the umbrella and pulled me under the small shelter. Oh gosh, this is getting awkward. The umbrella’s too small and I’m uncomfortable being so close to him!

“Where do you live?”

“Just go straight and turn left from that corner.” I pointed out for him to see.

“Oh, that’s the same direction to my house too. Since our houses are near the ramen restaurant, wanna go grab some ramen? I’m hungry.” Shorty suggested, and somehow I feel uneasy about this.

“No. You’re going to pull a prank on me again, for sure.” Hell no. 

“No, I’m not. Come on, my treat.” DID HE JUST SAY THAT IT’S ON HIM? Hell yes! (What happened to my hell no?) Again, thanks to my temptations, I agreed....

“One beef ramen and seafood ramen please.” Ruki ordered, and silence engulfs us. This is awkward. I started to fiddle around with my fingers. Suddenly I felt a tug on my hair-- OW!!! 

“Ruki, what the heck was that?!” I screamed out of agony.

“Was interested in your tentacles, it looked so octopus-y and long, I was tempted to pull it! Ah, your facial expression was hilarious! HAHAHAHAH-” Goddammit. Furious, I ruffled his how-many-hours-did-he-take-to-style blond hair messily.

“GODDAMIT WHAT IS THAT FOR! MY HAIR!” Shorty roared. He looks like a lion with his golden mane. HAHAHAHAHA! With Ruki sitting opposite me and stretching his arms out to ruffle my hair, and my hands trying to block him from it, you might have thought that we’re just another couple fooling around.

“Here’s beef ramen, and this is seafood ramen. Enjoy your meal!” The waiter served us, and we gobbled it down, too busy to speak.

“Ah- I have to go to the toilet, my stomach hurts, gotta go!” Ruki rushed out of the store, leaving me behind. I was about to stand up and chase Ruki, but only to find the store owner preventing me from escaping.

“Please pay the bill, miss. I’m keeping you here until you pay the bill!”

OH FML.