Revenge is sweet... i guess.

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

 

"Excuse me, please let me through~"

"Ahh?? You're asking me to let you through? Why dont you step back and let me in first?" Ruki scowled.

"No way." I tried to squeeze past Ruki. "As a man, regardless of the level of gentleness, you ought to let a lady through first."

"Lady?" He snorted. "In your next life, maybe."

I elbowed him. "Are you going to let me through or not?" I gave my best-est deadliest evil-est eye on him.

"Tako, are you sick? Do you need water? Why do your eyes look so funny?"

Funny? He dared to call my rank number 1 evil eye funny???? This damned pineapple head!!!!

Yumi's POV

Oh my, the grand battle between Tako and Ruki has started!!! "Go my dear Kaomi!!! GANBATTE!!! If you lose this, you will lose him forever!!! K-a-o-m-i-! Kaomi, kaomi, GANBARE!!!"

"I- What- You- They- Door-" Reita stuttered.

"What.exactly.are.they.doing? Uru, let's pretend not to know them. We'll go through the back, ok?" Aoi ushered Uruha away.

"Oh HEY YUMI!!" Kai tapped my back.

Ah. KAI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My inner-self screamed. It's Kai!! He just touched me. He just said hi to me. KAI !! <3<3<3<3

"AHHH!! TAKO AND RUKI! WHATCHA GUYS DOING? DID YOU GUYS GET STUCK IN THE DOOR? NEED MY HELP?" Kai body slammed Ruki and Tako. “There. Not much of a problem, right?”

Kya~ Every movement of his is so breathtaking~~~

“Oh, right. Didn’t you guys know? You can open up this part of the door too!” He bent down, unfastened the door hinges, stood up, clapped his hands and stepped past the stupefied statues, into the classroom, grinning all the way.

“As expected of Kai~ So manly~~~~~”I stared at Kai’s masculine back, clasped my hand together and went off to fantasy land…

End of Yumi’s POV

----

“Hmpf, thanks to you, my body’s all stiff!” I stretched. Ah! An idea!! “Oh~~ I’m so tired~~” I did an exaggerated yawn, smacking everything(including ruki's hair) in the way of my arm’s path flat.

“Oi! Tako! What the hell are you doing! Stop it!” Ruki swatted my hand away.

“Woops, did I accidentally flatten your hair? Gomen, gomen.” I smiled.

“You-“

“Ah Ruki-chan, you’d better stop frowning or it’ll stay there permanently you know?” I teased. “Anyway, can you please move your book to the middle? I’ve forgotten to bring mine.”

“Hmpf.”He moved the book. By a centimeter.

“You-“

“Ara ara, Tako-chan. Didn’t you say that frowning is bad? You shouldn’t knit your eyebrows too tightly or it’ll stay, you know?” Ruki shot back at me.

Argh!!! This pineapple will be the death of me!!! I stomped on his foot and snatched the ring that he was fiddling with and put it onto my finger. Wow~ He has good taste. I nodded my head. Nice~ Nice!

“HEY YOU!!!” Ruki shouted.

“Dear Ruki and Kaomi, if you two would like to quarrel, please do it outside the classroom.”Teacher said.

(Outside the classroom)

“Take it off right now!” Ruki said.

“No!” I held my hand up in the air.

“Take it off or I’ll take it off for you!!” Ruki raised his voice.

I stuck my tongue out at Ruki.

Ruki made a grab for my wrist and forced me to the wall.” You won’t take it off? Fine. I’ll take it off for you!” Ruki said as he tried to pry my fingers out.

“No, stop! What are you doing? Stop, Ruki!” I screamed.

Class’s POV

“Take it off right now!”

“No!”

“Take it off or I’ll take it off for you!!”

“You won’t take it off? Fine. I’ll take it off for you!”

“No, stop! What are you doing? Stop, Ruki!”

 

“……”A pen dropped.

“Ahhhh no!!! Ruki, you’re hurting me! Stop it! You beast!!!!”

“Yes, I’m a y beast so take it off immediately!!”

End of Class’s POV

Yumi’s POV

I gulped. Oh my god. What is happening outside??? I’m so curious. I wanna see!!!!

End of Yumi’s POV

“WHAT ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING???”Teacher burst out of the classroom. He gasped. My classmates gasped.

“Way to go, Ruki!” Akira said.

Huh? What, what? Way to go, what? That’s when I realized that the position we’re in calls for a big misunderstanding. Oh no. This is bad.

“Let me go.” I whispered into Ruki’s ears. “They’re going to misunderstand.”

“What, are you scared? If you’re not going to return my ring to me now, I’m going to stay in this position until you do.” He grinned.

I glanced to the side. Ah, what is this Yumi getting sparkly eyed for! Help me!!

Ruki tilted my face towards him. “So?” He leaned closer to my face.

“Argh fine!!!” I head butted Ruki! “Here’s your ring!” I placed the ring back into his finger.

“Ah, you’re exchanging rings already? That’s fast~~”

“Burn and die, Akira!!!” Ruki and I shouted in unison.

“DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!!!! You are to write your reflection letters and hand it in to me.” Teacher announced.

Maaaan. I groaned. But honestly, I never expected that. He was actually quite fun to play with. And he looks so handsome up close!! That face structure… Those eyes… That lips…  I wonder how it would feel if……

Argh Kaomi!!! What are you thinking!!! Revenge comes first. Revenge!!!

(In detention)

Ruki’s POV

I glanced at Tako. How many times has it been since just now? I can’t help it. There’s this part of her that seems so mesmerizing. I should have kissed her just now! Are you a guy, Ruki? You should have pretended to lean in closer to her and kissed her, you stupid fool! I looked at my ring. Ring exchange? I like that. I smiled.

“What are you doing, smiling to yourself like that? You look like a ert. Have you finished your reflection letter? I’ve done mine.” Tako said.

“Yup. I was waiting for you. Let’s hand it in to teacher, then?”

“That’s fast. It’s only been 5mins.”

“Well, I write fast. Here, teacher. We’ve finished it.”

“Huh? Did you two write it properly?” Teacher eyed us suspiciously.

“Of course.” We said.

Just as teacher was starting to unfold the piece of paper… “TAKO, RUN!” I grabbed Tako’s hand and pulled her with me, leaving teacher behind.

End of Ruki’s POV

Teacher’s POV

“What are they running for? Teenagers nowadays have too much energy to spare…”

I opened my mouth when I read the Tako’s letter. (This is a reflection letter.) It can’t be… I quickly opened Ruki’s letter. “REFLECTION LETTER” was written boldly on the paper.

“THOSE TWO WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!”

End of Teacher’s POV