W*@&@$@%-

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

 

I’ll be sure to get my revenge on that noseless freak and that shorty!!! Am I an easy target?! 

Screw it, not only I’m lost, I’m also drenched with the pool water that stank of chlorine. I dragged my poor and pitiful frame towards the nearest building that I saw.

“Kaomi!” Is that my name being called?? I turned and saw Yumi chasing after me, looking worried. 

 “Oh dear, what the heck happened to you? .......And you stink.” OMG, wow thanks A LOT, my dear. 

 “Oh dear Yumi, it’s a cold weather today, and I felt like swimming into the pool with my uniform on to freeze myself, it feels great, you should try it,Yumi.” 

 “Uh.......let’s go get some dry uniform.” 

 “Sure...I guess. By the way, Yumi. How’s your day so far? Met any new guys that you’re interested in?” Gosh, I feel heavy for even walking normally due to the drenched uniform and the skirt is like plastered to my cheeks! Please don’t let it show my crack.

 “Oh lord, I’m so glad you asked! There’s this guy in my class, and he’s one of Ruki’s friends. He looks beautiful, and gahhhh I can’t stop staring at him during lessons...His name is Kai, and I SAW HIM CHANGING! But I swear it’s by accident, not on purpose...ok maybe not, maybe a 10% of it was me wanting to see him change...” 

 I was too busy focusing on creating a bombastic revenge plan on the noseless freak and the shorty to hear what Yumi is blabbering. Muahahhahaha, just you wait, a*sholes!

 After changing into a fresh new uniform which hung loosely on me, I went back to my classroom after bidding Yumi goodbye. 

 Ah, the announcements tone...

“Will Kaomi Takoya, sister of Davy Jones, come to class 3-B, your dear classmates are missing you. If by any chance you saw a female with 8 hair tentacles, a bad hair perm, oh wait- her perms must be awfully drenched now, so she must have looked like a slumped octopus. Oh! And tako, I told sensei that you decided to take a swim with your uniform on in this cold weather, so don’t worry for coming back into class looking drenched, we’ll understand it anyways. Because you’re from the sea. HAHAHAH--” The announcement was cut off. 

OH MY GOD, RUKI I WILL KILL YOU SOMEDAY!!!