Mr. Nice guy - not

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

 

Ah, it's great being guided around the school by Ruki-- not.

"Toilets." Ruki said as we stood in front of the toilet.

"Gym."

"Staff's room."

"Whole bunch of bloody classrooms."

Yes, yes what the heck- even a middle schooler knows that! As we continued walking down the corridors, the blond guy with the noseband approached Ruki.

"Sup, Reita?"

"We're going to jam at Kai's garage after school. Wanna join?" He asked "cooly",  with his hand against the wall, supporting his tough frame.

I swear I can hear the wall screaming out for help to be freed from his hand.

"Sure, of course! I'll meet you guys after I bring this piece of tako to the rubbish dump."

Silence fell upon us.

“Uh…… ok?”

Silence fell again.

“What?”

“Um… nothing. Why don’t I bring her there instead?” Reita said.

Wait. Did he just wink or was it my imagination? Nevermind. I scowled at Ruki’s back.

“Why do you hate Ruki so much? He is’nt that bad. It’s just that he don’t know how to phrase his words in a nicer way.”

“Really? I don’t think so. It seems that he’s doing it on purpose. Anyway, lets not discuss about him else my mouth will rot and my brain cells will die. Let’s talk about you instead. Why do you always put on that noseband?” 

“For no particular reason I guess. It maintains my uniqueness, don’t you think so? Why? Do you want to see my y nose?

“Of course I want to see it. It must be a masterpiece for you to be hiding it.”

“Wait a moment please, my lady.” He chuckled and took out a blindfold from his pocket.

Wow. Why does he have a blindfold in his pocket? Don’t tell me he’s onto SM???? I gasped.

“Um… Don’t get the wrong idea.” Awkward laughter. “I…. like to collect these.” More awkward laughter. “Let me blindfold you first. A masterpiece must be shown in a wonderful place with good ambience, you know?”

A place with good ambience? I thought he was going to bring me to the rubbish dump? Oh god, is he planning to kill me and dump me into the rubbish dump after showing me his nose????? “You know what, Reita? I don’t want to see your nose anymore if you are thinking of silencing me later on.”

“This is not a sitcom, you know. Look, we’re here.” He said as he blindfolded me.

The pool? I turned and look at him.

“Good ambience, no? Even though this is not the sea, a pool should do for an octopus out of water.” He pushed me.

“WHAT THE HE-!!!!” I spluttered.

Bye-bi~” He waved.

Sh*t. Now I’m drenched. And lost. Argh.