-

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

 

Yumi’s POV

“Ne, Kaomi, Ruki! Can you two help me out for a while? Takashi sensei requested me to carry some equipment to the sports hall from the store room for P.E class.” I asked the pineapple tako pair. Oh, I’m loving this already!

“Why Ruki and me? You can make Uruha and Kai to go with you! I WILL NEVER GO WITH THAT PINEAPPLE HEAD! I’m sure he would go, ‘Oh dear my spikes are messed up, where is the goddamn mirror?!’ ” Kaomi mimicked Ruki, causing some laughs from Reita.

“Uruha is busy with his guitar practice, and Kai with his drums. Come on, it won’t hurt. It is only for a short while.” I persuaded, not scratch that. I practically begged Kaomi. That ! So hard to persuade her!

“Pfft, fine! But only this time, yeah?” OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS. THANK YOU LORD!

“STOP PULLING MY HAIR, YOU GODDAMN PINEAPPLE!” Kaomi roared at Ruki, messing up Ruki’s hair in return.

“STOP THAT YOU TAKO! I DON’T HAVE 8 HANDS LIKE YOU DO, THIS HAIR TOOK ME HOURS!” 

Sigh. This is going to be a long, long, day.

“So what does Takashi sensei need?” Kaomi asked, playing around with some of the equipments in the store room.

“Ah. He didn’t tell me, that absent-minded teacher. Let me go ask him, you guys stay here alright! Please, no fighting while I’m gone, just this once!” NOW IT’S THE TIME!!!

I “absent-mindedly” closed the store room’s door, locking it in the process. Ah-ha! 

“The game has started. Kai, do your thing!” I texted Kai, who is hiding in the store room.

“FINALLY, OKEI BABE!” He replied. God, that man!

End of Yumi’s POV

 

“Hey why does Yumi have to close the door? Argh it’s so dark in here!” Now seriously this is creeping me out. “Ne ne, pineapple are you there?” - No reply. “Oh Lord, please don’t leave me alone! I’m scared of the dark! This isn’t funny, Ruki!” I bawled. Still no reply.

“BOOOOOOO!!!” Ruki shook me from behind, causing me to throw a high-pitched scream at him.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHOULD HAVE VIDEO-ED IT DOWN!! OH HAHAHAHA!” I growled as Ruki laughed maniacally, rolling on the floor unable to contain his laughter. That ! Argh!!! 

Is it just me or I see a note there? Walking towards it, I picked up the note and it read, 

“Now you’re locked up in the storeroom, complete a set of missions and we’ll free you! :D First mission: You guys have to stop calling each other names throughout all the missions! Kaomi, call Ruki ‘Ruu-chann~’ and Ruki call Kaomi ‘Kaoooo-chan~’! Say it dearingly, okei babes?” I bet this is Kai’s mission! I’m soooo gonna kill him when I get out of this store room!

“Interesting, Kaoooo-chan. Now we’re locked up? Oh dear, where’s my life jacket? I need one! I don’t know how to swim! I hope they don’t fill this store room with ocean water to let you swim here. HAHAHA!” Ignore, Kaomi, IGNORE! I went ahead with the second mission on the paper.

“Second mission: You both are to hug each other TIGHTLY. Say ‘I’m sorry for what I’ve done, I won’t call you names again!’” 

No. Freaking. Way. I won’t hu- Ooof.

“I’m really sorry Kaooooo-chan~ for what I’ve done and I will not call you names again!” Ruki apologized sarcastically , pretending to smack my back "friendlily".

“Come on, say it! If not we’re going to be stuck here forever! I have an appointment later!” Ruki whispered into my ear.

“Argh. i’m really sorry Ruuu-chan my dear~ for what I’ve done and I won’t call you names again!” I said, sarcastically, stomping on Ruki’s foot, hard. MUHAHAHHA!

“Ooof! You this damn Ta-KaooOoOo chan! Ahh~ the love you have showered me with!” What’s up with that pineapple? Ah- I get it. Either Kai or Uruha or Aoi is watching us!

“Lastly, third mission: Now, kiss each other. On the lips.” 

“EHHHHHHHHH?!?? What’s up with them?!??” Ruki roared as he read the last mission. Oh heck! My face was drained with color as I stared at the note, hopingly that I read it wrongly. OH HELL NO!!

“Argh!! Well, we have no choice. I’m going to be late!” Ruki rushed, he turned me to face him as I find his face getting bigger and bigger...

I felt his hand cupping my face, and I saw him tilting his head, getting closer to my lips... EHHHH?? IS HE REALLY GONNA DO IT?!?? I stared at him wide-eyed. Oh my god this is my first kiss! I don’t know what to do! Am I supposed to tilt my head? Or hold hold his head like in the movies? I don’t kn- I felt my lips contact with something soft, yet wet, lips. 

It was like my body acted on it’s own. I struggled for a while, and gave up. I closed my eyes as I savored the moment...I feel all sparkly over. This feels so....weird.

(How I wish I could add more graphic details of the kiss, but....lets maintain the innocence of the story, okei!)

 

Ruki POV

I can’t believe I kissed her! What is this feeling? I feel so sparkly. And my heart, it’s beating fast! 

I don’t feel like letting go yet.....

End of Ruki’s POV

 

Wait! What am I doing?? I woke up from my mini trance and I lightly pushed Ruki away. My red was flushed beet red, feeling the blood rushing up to my cheeks. How am I going to face him as usual now?! Argh!

“Ah. The last mission is completed...” Ruki trailed off softly, I can see that he’s feeling awkward too! Damn Aoi, I know it’s your idea!

“Ne, Kaomi.....Peace for real this time?” Ruki offered his hand again. This is the first time I see him being so serious.

“Ok, I...guess.” I took his hand and Ruki suddenly pulled me closer to him. 

“Now let’s team up and prank them back shall we? I’m not backing down till I get my revenge!” Ruki whispered into my ear. Ah! NOW I’M LOVING THIS!

"Ok! I’m pissed at them too. Let’s make up of a plan...”I whispered back quickly, and pretended to hug him. I knew they’re watching, I smiled creepily as I began to think of some cunning and cruel ideas....

 

Narrative POV

The door opened and the light from the sunset leaked into the storeroom, with Yumi and Reita standing in front of the entrance, holding up a banner that read, “Congratulations, Ruki and Kaomi for making up! Yatta!!” , Aoi and Uruha smiling brightly like dorks, hi-fiv-ing each other, looking pleased with their ‘results’, and Kai at the back, throwing confetti on Ruki's and Kaomi's head.

However, none of them know that they are going to suffer the same fate as what they did to Ruki and Kaomi...or maybe worst.