Where's Tako?

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

 

Chapter 16 - Where’s Tako?

 

Ruki’s POV

 

I gleefully smiled as I watched Tako sink deeper into the pool. I saw Tako attempting to reach the surface of the water. 

 

“Help! I don’t know how to-” Tako exclaimed, while raising both of her hands frantically, waving for help.

 

Before my mind could register, I felt my body making a dive into the pool, swimming towards Tako. I pulled her back to the side of the pool, and laid Tako carefully on the floor. Oh god, what have I done?! Please don’t die on me, Tako. I’m sorry!! I tried to shake Tako awake, but there’s no reaction. 

 

I looked around to find any sign of people for help around. Sadly, there’s no other people besides us. 

 

I have no choice! I remembered somewhere on the TV where at this current situation, I’ll have to do CPR…..

 

End of Ruki’s POV

 

Kaomi’s POV

 

Suddenly I felt someone was violently shaking my shoulders, it seemed like the person was really urgent. I started openly my eyes… only to find a pair of puckered lips nearing my face…

 

“GOD THAT HURTS!” Ruki exclaimed, crying out for his left eye.

 

“What are you trying to do to the innocent and fragile me?! I know I look attractive but how can you take advantage of a poor maiden like me?!” 

 

“Puhahah- YOU?! A maiden? You gotta be kidding me! Not only can’t you anything good on land, but also in water! Seriously what kind of octopus are you?! A flying octopus?!” Ruki growled, covering his left eye.

 

“! Look at me! I almost got drowned and here you are mocking me!” I retorted back, trying to stand up. Ohhhh...why do I see spots?

 

“Stupid Tako! Don’t force yourself to stand!” He began to run towards me, trying to support me.

 

“I should get myself far away from you before you taint my innocent soul!” I tried to push him away, stumbling towards the entrance of the school.

 

“You can’t even walk properly! Come on! And you should get a new bra. That bra is hideous. Wear this!” Ruki placed his jacket over me, and lead me towards the infantry to get a spare set of uniform.

 

“OW! STOP IT, WOMAN! IT HURTS!” Ruki rubbed his arm painfully, glaring me in process.

 

“MY BRA IS NOT FOR YOU TO SEE!” I angrily huffed, stumbling towards the infantry room.

 

***

“What on earth happened?” Reita questioned, looking at my wet hair with Ruki’s jacket on me, and glancing at Ruki’s left eye. “Ruki, you look like a panda.”

 

“Gee, thanks Reita. Someone HAD to punch me when I’m saving her life with CPR.” He sarcastically said while rolling his eyes.

 

“Say what?!” The whole gang abruptly stood up and stared at both Ruki and me in shock.

 

“Long story,” I muttered, looking down. 

 

***

 

“Aw, nice one, Kaomi!” Yumi exclaimed, after we told them what had happened. “I’m so proud of you!” She bashfully smiled, and returned to offer Kai some candies.

 

“Oh right, Ruki, do you think you can meet us at the studio tomorrow at 3?” Aoi asked, while packing his guitar into the guitar bag.

 

“Yeah sure, not that I have a problem with it, but why?” Clearly, Ruki became suspicious.

 

“You’ll see,” Aoi smirked.