Ruki, jeluz??

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

 

Chapter 29

 

Tako’s POV

 

“Hi aunty, long time no chat! Is Ryuu in?” I steadied the phone between my shoulder and my cheek, attempting to reach out for the photo album I brought along to the dorm.

 

“Oh hi Kaomi my dear! I missed you so much! Why didn’t you call? Ryuu was so worried, he could not concentrate on his studies at all! And didn’t you see Ryuu? He took part in the trip to your school, he should have arrived yesterday,” Ryuu’s mother warmly replied. 

 

“I’m sorry! Everything’s really hectic and I totally forgot to call… Ehhh? He’s in my school? I didn’t know! I haven’t seen him today, except for that gorilla Miki who happens to be attached to my class,” I gritted my teeth upon mentioning that queen bee’s name. 

 

“Ah, soka. Maybe you should look around in your neighboring classes to check which class Ryuu is in. I’m not sure too. And please remind him to pass you those snacks I made! Get back to me once you have tasted it! I need some feedbacks, I’m intending to sell them in my bakery,” 

 

“I’ll take note of it! Alright, it’s time to go. I’ll try to make some time to visit! Jaa ne, aunty!” I ended the phone call, and placed my phone back on the table. Hopefully I can spot Ryuu tomorrow…

 

“Kaomi, who’s that on the phone just now?” Yumi enquired, while wiping her hair with the towel.

 

“That’s my childhood’s friend’s mom. I wanted to get in touch with my friend, but seems like he’s also in Tokyo for the school visit trip,” I sighed, pinching the octopus soft toy that Ruki gave. 

 

“Ah, soka~ I can help you search for him if you want. Seems like Kai has many connections around the school. What’s his name?” Yumi sighed dreamily.

 

“Oh god Yumi, please cleanse your mind! Anyways, his name is Ryuuji Kitayama. Thanks Yumi! You helped me lots!” I hugged her petite frame, earning a big hard smack on my back.

 

“Tsk, Kaomi. You’ve become sentimental recently. Is it because of Ruki’s heart felt confession? Awww, dearie,” Yumi purred, giving me a wink.

 

“Oh shush,” I threw my pillow at her, and in a blink of an eye, cotton and feathers can be seen around the whole room…

 

***

 

“Ohhh, hi thar, handsome, single?” Miki winked and purred sultrily at Ruki, bending her chest to give Ruki a good view. 

 

“My heart is stolen, young lady. And goodness gracious you, please don’t splash your here, I don’t want it all over my bacteria free desk,” Ruki mocked, and flick his hand as if there’s a pest in Miki’s face.

 

Oh dear lord, the expression in Miki’s face is hilarious. Yes, Ruki my dear, go go! Insult her plastic face!

 

“H..h..hmpf! You’ll regret not choosing these-” Miki pointed to her chest and continued, “And soon you’ll come crawling to me for sure, my charms are irresistible,” Miki winked, and sashayed to her next target.

 

*Gasp* “That’s the first time Ruki has ever rejected a girl!! Oh my god the world is ending! Good job Tako! For encaging him into your eight tentacles! Please, do us a favor, don’t ever let him go!” Aoi mocked, and pretended to faint, with Uruha catching him in bridal style.

 

“Don’t over exaggerate, Aoi. I’m not that of a player!” Ruki flushed and turned his head back to see his mates’ expression. Reita had an amused expression on, while Aoi and Uruha is reenacting Ruki’s confession scene which happened yesterday. 

 

Watching Aoi and Uruha’s over dramatic acting, he fumed and shouted, “Stop it!!” and rushed towards them, pushing them apart and trying to give them a smack or two, while Aoi and Uruha continued to act despite Ruki’s interruptions. 

 

“Kaomi!! I’ve got good news! Kai has found Ryuuji!” Yumi blasted into my ear, jumping up and down excitedly. “Kai has arranged for you guys to meet at the rooftop during lunch!”

 

“Thank you… you guys...Aww come here~” I dragged Yumi and Kai towards me, teary eyed. I can’t believe I finally got to meet Ryuu. It’s been ages… I wonder how well has he grown? Maybe he’s manlier. I chuckled at the thought of Ryuu having big bulging muscles all around.

 

“TIME STOP!! Who’s this Ryuu?? Is this a guy? Tako are you cheating behind my back???” Ruki interrogated, pointing his index finger at me, then sending evil glares to Yumi and Kai. As usual, being the protective Kai, he stood in front of Yumi in a protective stance.

 

“No! I’m not cheating behind your back, and we are not dating!! How dare you treat me like your personal object!” I huffed, and faced the direction opposite of Ruki’s.

 

“Ah---Noo--Fine! Tako you just wait. Just wait!” Ruki huffed in anger, and went back to his desk, as if he was deep in thought.

 

Miki eyed Ruki as she formed a plan in her head. ‘This might work,’ she thought, and eyed Ruki with a evil glint. “You’re going down, Tako. I’m snatching him away from you!” she cursed as she went back to gossip with the girls.