Christmas day

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

[Note: The chapters up till now had already been uploaded previously. Future chapters might/will take awhile to be uploaded. Hope that you'll continue reading this story then! :D]

Ahhhh~ A great christmas day with a great weather. I sat on the luxurious sofa and took a sip of the coffee as i flipped through the channels nonchalently.

"Ah, kai? Can you pass me that bottle of soy sauce over there?" Yumi asked.

"No problem, my lovely munchkin," Kai replied.

Gosh. I shivered as i took another sip of my coffee. Those two had been lovey dovey for the past 2months and they are still going at it. Well, since it's the perfect season for lovers, i guess they can't help it, huh. I smiled. Even I, myself could'nt help but be excited. This is the very first christmas that I'll be having in Tokyo, and tonight we'll be heading to a live house to watch Ruki's band, the GazettE perform. I bit my lip and smiled again. Love songs coming out from Ruki's lips.... kyaaa!

"Oi, Tako." Ruki's voice brought me out of my thoughts. "If you have so much time drinking coffee on my sofa, go help Kai and Yumi cook!"

"Ehhh~ But i'll just become an unneccessary decoration in their blooming road of love..." I pouted. Besides, my cooking would be too grand and fantastic for their taste buds. Ohohohoho~

"Well then, come and help us out in clearing the snow in the lawn. It has to be cleared before the pickup car comes." Ruki said as he shoved a shovel into my hands. "Come on, I'm sure octopuses don't go into hibernation in the winter." He snickered.

"But clearing the snow is a job for guys!! A petite lady like me wouldnt be able to help much!" I argued.

"You? Petite?" Ruki snorted. "Just come already!" He said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me out to the lawn. "Now clear this part while me and the rest will clear the snow over there."

I scowled as i started clearing the snow off the road, onto Ruki's leg.

"Why you-" Ruki said as he dumped a shovel full of snow on me.

"AHHH CURSE YOU CHIBI PINEAPPLE!!" I screamed and started chasing Ruki all over the lawn with my shovel. 

"Hah! Can't catch me, can you? Slow poke!" Ruki sneered as i huffed and panted.

"Octopuses can't run fast on land afterall, eh?" Reita snickered. "Well, well. Stop playing around and let's clear the snow quickly before lunch is ready."

"Ne ne ni poo poo~ You can't catch me~" Ruki taunted.

"You bastard!!!!!" I roared as i chased Ruki into the house. "Hah! Can't run anymore?! Serves you right for tripping over your prized carpet!!" I smiled wickedly as i held the shovel over my head and cornered Ruki against the door.

"Ah~ Have mercy, octopus queen. You are the most beautiful octopus in the whole wide world!" Ruki pleaded.

"That's not how you beg for your life, you ! Now die!!!!" I brought down the swing as hard as I can as Ruki scrambled away from the danger spot. Just then, the door opened and Kai appeared, holding a tomato. "Hey guys!! What should I cook with the last tomat- AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" 

Splat. 

Huh? Splat? I didn't have time to concern myself on the weird sounding impact as Yumi, Reita, Aoi and Uruha rushed to Kai's side.

"BLOOD!! BLOOD!! Omg it's blood!!!" Yumi panicked as she propped Kai's head onto her lap. "Don't die on me, Kai!!!" She teared.

"Kai, are you ok?" Uruha asked worriedly as Kai's eye rolled. 

"Dude, you ok?" Aoi patted Kai's cheeks.

"Hello, hospital? We have an emergency! Please come to xxxxxxxxxxx immediat-" Ruki snatched the phone away from Reita. "OI, IT'S A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION. GET YOUR OVER HERE ASAP!!!!" He hung up the phone and rushed back to Kai.

"Ugh...." Kai groaned. "I'm fine..."

"Kai....... I'm so sorry, it wasn't on purpose.." I said tearfully.

"It's all your fault, you violent octopus!!!" Ruki chided.

"I'm really fine, guys. Look!" Kai said as he stood up and stretched. 

"Eh? But all the blood..."

"Blood? Ah, you mean this?" Kai held out a squashed tomato. "It's just tomato juice. I dodged just in time and used the tomato as shield. I knocked my head on the wall accidentally, though. And i wanted to ask you all what to cook with the last tomato...." Kai puckered his face.

To- Tomato..............??? Everyone's face turned black. Ah... so that's what the splat is about...................

Ruki pinched the bridge of his nose in exasperation. "You... used a TOMATO as a SHIELD? Oh my god oh my god.... You had us all worried for nothing!!! And you even got tomato sauce all over my lush carpet!!!"

"Well........... at least he's fine, right?" Reita sighed in relief. 

The doorbell rings.
"Paramedics!!! We've come to get the seriously injured to the hospital!!!" 

"YOU'VE GOT THE WRONG HOUSE!!!" Ruki shouted, and slammed the door. 

 

[p/s: About the performance in the live house, it will be uploaded seperately on a very short one shot next. XD Look forward to the next chapter!]