Revenge on aoiha.

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

 

“Tako, are you done touching up my make-up? Dammit. Why must I be the one to wear this crap?”

“You lost to me in Jan-ken-pon. No way am I going to wear that dress and put on that hideous makeup. Look.” I took a picture of Ruki and guffawed. “We’re going to scare the hell out of them.”

“Don’t forget to do your part properly.” Ruki warned. “Quick, hide. They’re coming.”

I fidgeted as I waited impatiently for Ruki to give me the thumbs up. “Are they done setting up their guitars yet?” I complained.

Ruki shushed me. Aw man. They are taking such a long time. I can’t wait to see their shocked faces. Then again, it’s a once in a lifetime’s opportunity to see Ruki in an English dress. I quickly snapped a picture of him crouching down by the door. A souvenir. I grinned.

“Yes! Their backs are against ours now. In the count of three, quick switch off the lights and I’ll close the door!”

Finally! I immediately switched off the power in the studio and in the corridor as Ruki slammed the door close.

[NOTE/WARNING: Boys love scene coming up!]

Uruha’s POV

“Who’s there?” Aoi asked.

“Ufu-fu-fu-fu-fu” Witch-like laughter flooded the room.

“Ao, the door wouldn’t open!” I panicked. “What is this, it’s so creepy!”

A light flashed. I grabbed onto Aoi. The light flashed again.

“Do not fear, for I am here,” Aoi put his arm around me.

“Aoi~”I looked up into Aoi’s eyes.

“Buahwahwahwahwa” The laughter came again. This time, a ghastly face with no pupils and thick lips appeared and disappeared on the door’s glass plane.

“AHHHHH” I fell back onto Aoi in shock.

“What the was that?” Aoi said as he picked up a note that came under the door.

“Dear Earthlings,” the note read, “We have specially chosen you to be our specimen on ‘Forbidden Love’. Regrettably, due to our limited edition species, we will not be able to show our face. We would like to request you to do a series of actions. 1) Caress one another’s face. 2) Touch each other. 3) Kiss. 4) Repeat the following actions. You are allowed to add on to the above if you ever felt the need to. Yours sincerely, Aliens.”

Aoi tore the note up. “Ridiculous. Aliens? Who’d believe that? Besides, even without this set of instructions, I would have still done so.” After saying so, Aoi took off his shirt and pulled me into a deep kiss, followed by several lights flashing outside the door.

“Ah, Aoi~” I brought my arms around his neck and whispered to his ears.

“Damn those flashes. It’s blinding my eyes.” Aoi said as he buried his face into my neck, kissed my shoulders and slipped his hands under my shirt.

 [Ok I must stop here or it'll be H. I shall leave the rest to your lovely imagination~ (/A_A) *shy*]

As I moved my face to meet Aoi’s, I saw it again. “AOI!!!” I screamed. “It-it’s looking at us!”

“Ah? Aren’t they doing a study on us? It’s ok, uru. Come, let’s continue where we left off…”

“No… but look… that face… ” I pointed to the surprised face.

“Eh? What the heck? Bloody hell, isn’t that RUKI?” Aoi cracked his fingers menacingly.

End of Uruha’s POV

 

 “Oh !!  Run!!!” Ruki shouted. Just before he could step away from the danger zone, he slipped on a pool of blood and fell head over heels onto the floor. “Dammit! What the hell is with this amount of blood? Tako, stop nose-bleeding and help me delay Aoi!!”

“Check this out, Aoi!” I set off a series of flashes from my camera as I wiped away the evidence on my face. “Stop posing on the floor, Ruki!” I yelled as I made a grab for Ruki’s arm, and started dragging him away.  

“Wait, wait, wait- curse this bloody long dress!”

“Who cares about the dress? The drama club is safer than Aoi! Just get your legs mov- OOF!”

“ARGH! THAT’S WHY I SAID THE DRESS WAS A BAD IDEA!” Ruki roared, sprawling on the floor.

“He’s here!” I screamed.

“Don’t worry Tako, I’ll protect you!!” Ruki said as he wrapped his arms over me protectively.

“Heh heh heh heh. Forbidden love SPECIMEN? My dear vocalist, Ruki-sama, would you like me to add on to your lovely make-up?” Aoi threatened.

“Ah-hahahahaha, no, it’s fin-”

“EAT MY ONE-HIT-KILL PUNCH!”