Lunchtime

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

Before we get to the story, Happy 30th Birthday to Ruki!! Here's the 30th chapter just for you. (laughs)
Here goes nothing!

 

 

“Ryuuji!!!” I squealed as I spotted the familiar figure standing against the breeze, launching myself off into the air, expanding my arms widely for a hug.

“Heyyyy” He caught me in mid-air and laughed enthusiastically. “It’s been ages,” he said as he rubbed my head affectionately.

“Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi.” Ruki warned as yanked me away from Ryuuji, glaring daggers at Ryuuji’s arms and at Ryuuji, as if wishing for Ryuuji to just wither and rot away on the spot.

“Hi, I’m Ruki, Tako’s BOYFRIEND.” He smiled, reaching out a hand for a handshake. “Very nice to meet YOU” He pressed hard on Ryuuji’s hand.

I snorted as I watched Ruki look up in order to face Ryuuji.

“Aw come on,” I rolled my eyes in fascination. “Ryuuji, this is Ruki, and Ruki, this is Ryuuji. Now let’s have the snacks that aunty made! I’m hungry already!” I said as I rubbed my hands in glee.

“You forgot to mention ‘my darling boyfriend’” Ruki mumbled.

 

xxx

 

“Here, my mum made these especially for you.” Ryuuji placed a takoyaki on my plate.

“Uwaaa, how nostalgic!! Itadaki-“

“THANKS FOR THE FOOD!!” Ruki proclaimed as he snatched the octopus ball from my plate, right under my eyes. “Uoooooh these are amazingly nice!!” Ruki exclaimed with his mouth full, his hands moving out for more takoyakis.

“RUKI!!!!” I screamed.

“What? You want some, darling?”

I grimaced as a piece of takoyaki dropped out of his mouth. What a waste of takoyaki.

“Here, say ‘ahhh’, darling.” He said as he opened his mouth wide, gesturing for me to do the same.

Putting on my trademark smile, I leaned over to Ruki as he dropped the remaining mini-bit of takoyaki from his mouth and raised his arms as if to surrender.

 

Ruki’s POV

Oh dear… 

I was about to run for my life when Tako wrestled me as if I was her rival for the gold medal in WWE.

“Give me back my takos!!!” She growled and straddled me, strangling my neck.

Tako… is straddling me… Heat rushed down to my prized procession.

I was about to lose my senses into my fantasy when the lack of oxygen made me gasp for air.

Reaching into my mind for the judo moves I learned years ago, I grabbed hold of Tako’s wrist and flipped her over, pinning her to the ground. Bless the judo moves, and bless myself for my great memory, Tako is miraculously lying under me, helpless.

Tako…is lying under me……..  Helpless….

I gulped as I felt the full hotness down in my prized procession.

End of Ruki’s POV

 

Yumi’s POV

Kai’s jawline..

Ah, Reita’s reaching for the bento I made for Kai. I smacked his hands away as I resumed staring at Kai’s features as he munched on the omelet roll I made.

What a masterpiece... My gaze shifted temporary as I saw Ruki pin Tako onto the ground. Ahhh, Kai is looking at me... how lovely... Wait.

I refocused my gaze on Ruki.

Ruki is PINNING TAKO?! I choked and flapped my arms wildly, reaching for water and pointing at Ruki frantically.

Catching my breath after a few gulps of water, I grabbed Kai’s arms and pushed Reita out of the way so that I could have a better view on the scenario.

“Oh my god,” I squealed.

“Wow. Ruki… He’s… having a .”

An amused Reita laughed as he shouted across the rooftop to Aoi.

 “OI, AOI. RUKI’S TRYING TO HAVE WITH TAKO ON THE ROOF.”

End of Yumi’s POV

 

Gazes focused on us as soon as was mentioned.

“NO WE’RE NOT!” I yelled back at Reita as I tried to prop myself up with my elbows.

My knees bumped into a bulge in what seems like midair.

I looked down, and back up at Ruki as he looked at me in a sheepish expression, rubbing his nose in embarrassment.

“Umm… well…” he started.

“You…..” I kept my voice in control as I raged internally. “I’ll give you 3 seconds...”

 

Ruki’s POV

“I…”

“1…”

“No, wait, let me explain!”

“2…”

“I couldn’t help it! You was on top of me and you looked so cute-“

“3…” She glared.

“I’M SORRY!”

My eyesight turned black as a punch connected with my abdomen.

 

xxx

 

I sulked as I spent the last few minutes of lunchtime puffing away on my cigarette, with the guys continuing their non-stop teasing.

 “You’re a guy, too. You should know. Just imagine Yumi right under you. How could you resist in such a situation?”

“Well, that’s true.” Kai laughed.

“It’s ok, Ruki. I’m available anytime.” Miki purred as she seemingly appeared out of thin air.

The guys shuddered as a ‘gust of wind’ blew past their faces.

“Uwah, there must be some evil spirit around here.”

“Let’s go back to class before we get eaten up by the fox.”

“Yeah, let’s do so.”

End of Ruki’s POV

 

Narrator POV

They huddled up in a group and trudged back to class, leaving a very pitiful form of Miki behind them, scowling.

Ah, In case you were wondering what Ryuuji was doing during the period of dispute, he was happily eating his bento, obviously having predicted Ruki’s sorrowful future which will unravel in a couple of minutes.

End of Narrator POV

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, there was nothing. It wasn't written as well as the story I had up in my mind, but I guess this will do, for laughs.
I'm very sorry for making Tako a cruel woman u_u 
She's just shy in that kind of situation. (laughs)

Hope you enjoyed!