.... ?!?!?!

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

Finally, an update!! Comments would be much appreciated please!! w

 

 

I took another look at my phone. No new messages. Argh, how long do i have to stay inside the toilet??

 
"Oi tako. What's taking you so long? You've been changing for about an hour now! Could you be taking a ? Is it constipation?  Just take a deep breath and give your might in getting it out!!" Ruki hollered across the door.
 
This embarrassing guy... I clenched my fist. "Shut up!! I'm not taking a u !!" I blasted the door open and breathed in heavily, sending glares in Ruki's direction.
 
"What? You are already done, are'nt you. See? My method works all the time. Lets hurry and go back to the rest before they start gossiping about us." He said as he put his arms around my shoulder.
 
Damn, Yumi hasn't sent me the 'ok' sign yet. Why Aoi and Uruha need to take so long to get a new cake?? Could they be........ Argh, what the hell am i thinking of in the middle of the day?! What matters now is to stop this pineapple before they are back. But how? Come on, think.... Ah.
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
 
"What? What is it!? What??"
 
I pointed a shaky finger towards Ruki's hair. "A bug!! A bug on your hair!!!"
 
"NANI??? QUICK HELP ME GET RID OF IT!! STUPID TAKO!!!! HELP ME!!" Ruki shouted as he rushed his head towards me.
 
"Eeeeeee go away!!!" I 'shrieked' and bit back my laughter. "It's like DAMN HUGE. Don't come near me!!!!" I swatted my hands in front of Ruki's face and started running away.
 
"NO, YOU COME BACK THIS MINUTE AND GET IT OUT OF MY HAIR." Ruki demanded as he grabbed my waist and pulled me back into his arms. "HELP ME!! HELP ME OR I'LL... I'LL... I'LL KISS YOU!!!" He leaned towards me and puckered his lips.
 
"OH, NONONONO. THAT WOULD BE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD." I'd better stop this now or my chastity will be in jeopardy. Now... "I'll get it out of your hair so stop moving right now!!!" 
 
Ruki froze as he gripped my clothes. "What are you doing? Hurry up and get it out!!"
 
"Hai, hai. Here i come..." I grinned and ruffled Ruki's hair messily.
 
"OI!"
 
"Shut up!! I'm trying to get it out! You don't expect me to pluck it out, do you??"
 
"So?! Is it out ye-"
 
The 'bug' fell from Ruki's hair. 
 
"Tako....." Ruki glared menacingly at me. "Is this supposed to be the bug in my hair...??"
 
"Uh..." I 'swallowed' my giggle. "It certainly did look like one to me..."
 
"A BUG? IT'S A DAMN PIECE OF TISSUE, YOU IDIOT!!! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO MY PRECIOUS HAIR!!!" He growled. "Don't think you will get away easily!!!!"
 
He grabbed hold of my waist (again) and tickled me ruthlessly. 
 
"Stop!! Stop!!!! Help!!!! Molest!!! Help!!! -!!!!!!!" Ruki shut me up with a kiss and dragged me back into the toilet.
 
"Hmpf!! That's your punishment! Now help me to style my hair again!! After all the effort i took to restyle it too..." Ruki muttered.
 
*****
 
"Yes, Ruki, I assure you that your spikes are fabulously defying gravity. Your hair is soooo spiky right now that hedgehog would be a better name for you.." I rolled my eyes as I held out the can of hair wax for the 10th thousand time.
 
It's already time to start the party!! How long does this pineapple plan to take?? I flipped my phone open as it vibrated.
 
"Where are you guys!!!!!" Yumi sent.
"Toilet... Gotta put a hair-wax stone in front of pineapple to let it evolve faster..." I replied and sighed.
 
"Come on, Ruk-" Oh, my, god. I widened my eyes and froze. 
 
"What's wrong?" 
 
...
 
"Hello?" He waved his hands in front of me.
 
...
 
"Oi, tako. What's wrong? Stop scaring me!" He patted my cheeks and shook  my shoulders gently.
 
"We.. have to get out of here... ASAP..." I trembled.
 
"Huh, why? Just let me finish spiking this strand of hair... "
 
"B..bu..but.. cockroach........" 
 
"That again?" Ruki snorted as he turned to the direction of my eyes were facing.  "Look, there's noth-" He stiffened. 
 
".......Alright. Don't move too quickly, Tako. Gather your stuff as quietly as possible... and! Don't you dare to put my hair wax down even for a second. Oh and remember to take my hair spray along!!" Ruki hissed. "Now move back slowly...slowly..."
 
The cockroach stirred its wings. And once again, we froze in our steps. 
 
"Open the door!!" Ruki whispered urgently.
 
"Wait!!" I grumbled, "there're too many things on my hands!! Oh .." 
 
Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. The wax fell out of my hands, and made the loudest possible sound ever in the universe. Petrified, we lifted our heads just in time to see the cockroach flinch and leave its spot just to flutter towards us.
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
 
"HOLY ITS A ING FLYING COCKROACH!!"
 
I opened the cap of the hair spray and sprayed at it with my might. "BEGONE, BEGONE!!!"
 
"OI!!! DON'T WASTE MY HAIRSPRAY!! LEAVE THAT ALONE AND RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN" Ruki shouted as he scooped me up in his arms hurriedly and ran towards the studio as fast as possible (his short legs could take him LOL).
 
"Guys?" Reita's surprised expression flashed past us as Ruki sprinted towards the studio.
 
"OUT OF THE WAY!!!" Ruki shouted as he kicked the door open and rushed into the studio and put me down, huffing and puffing. "Dammit! Why the hell did it have to fly??" He wheezed.
 
"Uwaaaa" I brawled and flung my arms around Ruki's neck. "That was friggin' scary!!"
 
"There, there." He patted my back and comforted, "Don't be scared, I'll always be with you!" 
 
I nodded as I buried my head into Ruki's chest and sobbed. Damn, he smells good. I sniffed and rubbed my nose as Ruki the back of my head. It also feels good when he does that. I snuggled closer and opened my eyes. Hm? Isn't that Aoi?? Nonono. I must be seeing things. I turned my head to the other side. Isn't that Kai?  AND AN EXCITED YUMI??? 
 
Dear lord in heaven, please, no- 
 
"So..." Reita cleared his throat as he closed the door behind us.
 
"Sorry to break this.. uh.. lovely love bubble of yours but.. I believe you owe us an explanation?" Aoi raised his eyebrows quizzically.
 
....