YumixKai forever! A date? (filler)

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

How's the drawing of our Kai and Yumi? Hahaha
NOTE: This chapter is Kai's POV all the way.  
-Playing: Smurfs theme song-

La la la-la la la, sing a happy song. La la la-la la la, smurf the whole day long~ La la la-- Ahh~~ the last flight of stairs to Yumi's apartment! Am i too early? Oh well.. it's better than being late. If i'm lucky, Yumi might even let me into her room while she changes... kehee.

But honestly, this apartment building is so run down. Is it even safe for my dear Yumi to stay here?? The lift hasn't even been fixed since the last time I came over!! Maybe I should talk about this to Ruki and ask him to allow Yumi to stay with us... We have extra rooms since Aoi and Uru moved, too. Maa, if I mention that Tako is being targeted by some erted old man, I'm sure he'll allow it with no complaints. Afterall, Yumi's safety and wellbeing is the top priority!! 

"Yumi~ I'm here!" I rang the doorbell.

"WHO THE HELL IS HERE AT SUCH AN UNGODLY HOUR?

Oh.. it's you. Yumi's changing.. come in and I'll open the door to her room for you.." She stifled a yawn and grinned as she swung the keys around her fingers, "Just be quiet and NO hanky panky business while I'm within 100metres of you guys!! Yumi, I'm opening the door now~ your sweetie's here~"

"No, wait- kyaaa!!" Yumi shrieked and dove under her bedsheet as Tako opened the door to my paradise.

Cute... I smiled and covered my mouth to hide the hotness i feel on my cheeks. "Sankyu~" I mouthed to Tako as she winked and pushed me into the room. 

"Have fun~" She mouthed back.

"Definately" I was about to take another step towards Yumi when she threw her pillow right onto my face.

"Now stay right there and don't move till I'm done, or I'm not going to speak to you again!!" 

Awww. At least I got to see a face of Yumi's that i've never seen yet. For her body... maybe next time. Shucks!

 

-xxxxx-

 

 

 

 

What do I do??? We haven't been alone together for such a long time. I wonder how Yumi feels?

She'd been quiet for quite awhile..

"Shall we hold hands?"

"Un," Yumi softly nodded.

“Where shall we go?” I asked Yumi, trying to clear the awkward atmosphere after painfully dragging her out of Tako’s crutches. She’s over-protective! Maa… Good luck ne, Ruki~!

“I dont know… I haven’t planned our date yet.” Yumi softly replied. Ahhh! Her cheeks are getting red! Go me!

“Ah… Why don’t we go to the arcade for starters?” I grabbed Yumi’s hand and pulled her towards the arcade.

“Oh that toy looks cute, Kai! Get that for me!” Yumi hastily pulled me towards the UFO machine, pointing to the panda soft toy, lying on the far end.

“Ehhhh! Why don’t we play others? Hehh..eh.” I’m totally bad at these games! If I didn’t manage to catch it for Yumi, I’ll look uncool!

Yumi started to pout at me, and pointed to the panda. Then, she nudged me with her finger and gave me the puppy eye look. Awwww….

“Awwww, don’t cry. Ok, let’s get some coins, shall we!!” I hopped towards the money changing counter, and exchanged some coins.

----xxx----

“Damn!” I cussed in angeras it fell from the clutches of the ufo machine. This is my 50000th try! I must have looked so uncool… T^T

“It’s ok, Kai… You’ve spent too much on this machine. Let’s do other things or we’ll end up broke for the day!” Yumi persuaded. She looked guilty.

“No! It’s fine, my dear. I’m not going to give up. When I manage to get this toy, I’ll make sure that you will run into my arms,” I exclaimed that in fury, and set my focus on the UFO machine.

45 minutes later…

“Yatta!!!!!” We exclaimed, watching the soft toy being dropped to the collection section.

“I did it! I told you that I’m capable of getting it~”I grinned as my dear Yumi picked the panda up and hugged it.

“Eh~ You’re hugging the panda first, instead of me? Where’s my hug?” I teased as Yumi blushed and looked away. Oh you sweet munchkin~

“Oh! What’s with that crowd? I think someone is performing there. Let’s go have a look!” Yumi shouted and ran towards the crowd before I can grab hold of her hand.

“Hey wait! You’re going to get lost in that crowd!!” Damn it,all these people are blocking my view of Yumi! Oh wait. Where is she?? What if someone pushes her?? Ohh no what if someone drags her to the hotel and…. NOOOOOOOOO YUMI!!!

I frantically searched the crowd, pushing away people who are blocking my view. Thank god I’ve been doing my muscle training. Oh.. That silhouette! It’s Yumi!! What’s with the group of guys surrounding her?? She looks so nervous and scared… Oh my Yumi…stop causing worry to my poor heart!!

“What? So she got a boyfriend already!” The guy said as I pulled Yumi towards me and walked away from them. That’s right! And I will protect Yumi from guys like you forever! Oh my dear Yumi, you have to be more conscious on how you appeal to the guys!!

After walking a fair good distance from the crowd, I decided it was safe to talk.

“Stupid, you had me worried. Grow taller, so that I can find you more easily!” I chuckled, pulling her head towards my chest, and patted her head. “It’s ok, I’m here,” I softly whispered, and held her closer.

“I was so scared! They suddenly came up to me and asked me to go off with them!What should I do if you are not here with me?” Yumi teared. I patted her back to reassure her. Awww she looks so adorable here. I will protect Yumi!! Kai and Yumi forever!!

“It’s going to get dark. Why don’t we walk around this place before I drop you off at your house?” I suggested, holding her hands and walked around the streets aimlessly.

“Ok,” Yumi held tighter. She must be afraid of the previous incident… Aww,Yumi~It’d be nice if she’d give me a thank you kiss. Hehehe~

“Ne, Yumi. Valentines are around the corner, isn’t it? Are you giving me any chocolates” I wriggled my eyebrows at her.

Yumi started blushing!! OH my god I can die right here now! She looks……..cute!

“Dr--dree-dream on!!” She hit my shoulder teasingly, and she continued to look down to avoid my gaze. Awwww…

“So this is it, huh.” We’ve reached the apartment,“Even though we didn’t do much today..  Hope you had fun!”I grinned.

“I did…How can I not have fun when you are around?” Yumi is started to fidget. Hm? Is something wrong with Yumi? Did those guys do something to her that I did not know of? Those scum…

My worries flew away in an instant as a beet red Yumi brushed her lips on my cheek. Is that what she wanted to do? Ohhhhh Yumi you just have to ask!

“If you do cute things like that, I won't be able to control my feelings!” I grabbed her shoulders, pulled her towards me, and tilted her chin upwards.

“You just have to ask if you wanted to, you know,” I hastily whispered and met her lips. Damn, I can barely contain my glee!!

“Ah-em. what are you guys doing infront of the door, my dearies?” Tako stood by the door, waggling her eyebrows as she patted her fist against her palm. Oh gosh, it’d better run or I’ll be blackmailed!!

“Okay I’d better go. BYE YUMI!! I’LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL!!” I dashed towards the stairs. I must stay alive for Yumi!! But then again…..finally!! A kiss!!

YATTTTTTTTA!!