-

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

 

“Damn it, Tako, run faster! Can’t you do anything good on land?” Ruki rushed me as I attempted to catch my breath and run faster at the same time. He can’t blame me, right? I’m just bad at sports! 

“Oh she’s catching up!!” Oh lord, what am I going to do if she catches me? My face was one face that showed pure horror. Holding my hand tighter, Ruki pulled me into the nearby classroom to avoid sensei.

“I SWEAR, WHEN I SEE THEM IN SCHOOL, I’LL RIP THEIR HEADS OFF THAT BLOODY PAIR!” We heard footsteps fading as the teacher returned back to the detention room. Phew!

“Finally she’s gone!” I cheered and turned to look at Ruki. We both stared at each other and burst out in laughter.

“So.... Peace? I won’t eat octopuses ever again.” Ruki offered his hand.

“Hey! Stop calling me Tako! But yeah, peace!” I happily took his hand and smiled genuinely at Ruki. 

Ruki’s POV

Why do I feel that my heart is going ‘doki doki’ when Tako- no Kaomi shook my hand? I think the calories are blocking my arteries. Oh dear, it’s time to exercise. Damn the fries!

Oh no she’s smiling! Oh my...her smile is like angels in heaven smiling sweetly at me, AH. Do I hear someone singing ‘HallleeeLUuuUujah~’ in the background?

Oh what the heck. RUKI WAKE UP. YOU MUST BE HALLUCINATING! How can you say that Tako is attractive?!?!?!???

Ok maybe....she still looks a little cute.

End of Ruki's POV

 

“Hey! Hello?? Ne! Ruki! Are you there?” I waved my hand in front of Ruki. He’s staring at me with that weird expression on his face. Creepy...still no reaction.

“OH MY GOD RUKI!!!!! WAKE UP! STOP THINKING OF S!!” I shook his head vigorously back and forth.

“What the heck, Tako? What do you want?!” Ruki growled angrily, glaring.

"Finally! You look like you’re in your own world of thoughts, looking at me creepily...are you thinking of something??” I’m starting to think that Ruki is getting weirder.

 

Aoi's POV

“Ne, Aoi-chan. Do you think Ruki and Kaomi’s bickering are getting more and more annoying? It’s starting to piss me off.” Uruha sat beside me, playing with his guitar. It was a free period in class, so everyone was doing their own stuff.

“Yeah, I think so too, AH! I have a plan.” Smirking, I began to gather everyone in a group to discuss about my wonderful plan. Hehehehehehe...

“Ok, so basically we prank on Ruki and Kaomi to get them together?? OH this is fun!! I’M IN!! YUMI, JOIN ME!!” Kai cheerfully put his hands on Yumi’s shoulders, grinning like a small kid. Oh the poor girl’s face is already red as a tomato...

“Yes! So this is how it goes...” I started to give everyone jobs. 

Now I’m pretty sure we WILL stop those annoying fights!

End of Aoi's POV