Bye , hi jerk(s)!

Tako Cassette [COMPLETED]

 

The autumn wind whipped past me as I stepped past the gate of my new school.

Sigh. Why did I have to endure this crap just because I was in a prestigious school even though I’m a poor person? I had a legal scholarship, unlike you, who bought your position in the school with money. Besides, it wasn’t my fault that your crush likes me. Blame it on yourself for being such a . Hmpf. Thanks to you, I have to move to Tokyo and say goodbye to Ryuuji.

‘Ryuuji~ What are you doing now? You have to help me take revenge on that princessy brat okay?’ I kicked the gate. Damn it. I’ll meet new people and build up loads of relationship and show it off to you. In the meantime, I shall hope that you will choke on your food, fall down the stairs, break your legs and petite face and never come back.

“Kaomi, what are you doing? Hurry up, it’s time for class!”

Tch. At least I’ve already made a good friend. Yamada Yumi – my dorm-mate. I just met her yesterday but we’ve clicked perfectly. See? Nice try on making my life hard, miss filthy rich. Besides, what’s with this crowd of crazy girls? Tch, standing in front of the gate like that.

“Excuse me ~ Excuse ME ?!”

I bumped into a group of guys while squeezing through the crowd. 

 

“Ah I’m sorry-”Before I could get my apology out of my mouth…

“Hey, watch where you’re going! Do you know that this is the 9,999,999 yen, super deluxe, moving leather, waterproof, limited edition, Armani jacket that I bought yesterday?” The person I accidentally bumped into complained.

What the. He’s so arrogant! Besides, does everyone here have THAT many piercings here and there? And what’s with the guy with that noseband? Does he think that it’s cool or something?

“Oh I’m sorry! I didn’t know that the jacket you are wearing is the newly released, famous, super deluxe, moving leather, waterproof, limited edition, 9,999,999yen, ARMANI jacket! Do you need me to get a magnifying glass to check how many scratches I’ve inflicted on it?!”

The noseband dude snickered.

“I- I – I – I request a compensation this instant, you tako!” He looked behind me. “…HAHA. Oh my god! Your hair has exactly eight tentacles! Are you by chance the sister of Davy Jones? Can I have your brother’s autograph? Tako, you should consider getting your perm redone! HAHA.”

“You-” “What’s his name?” I whispered to Yumi.

“Ruki.” She giggled.

Right. I put on my sweetest smile and said, “Ruki-sama, you want compensation? I’ll gladly give you one right now!” I gave him my best uppercut and stormed off, hearing a satisfying “OW” from Ruki and the amused laughter from his friends.

YEAH!!!! Bulls-eye!! I laughed maniacally.