Part IX

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

(Previously)

 The girls wake up very early to send their goodbye to Tiffany, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona. Tiffany is still battling on her mind if she was going or not since Taeyeon is not yet even found.

"Hey' don't worry about her' I'm sure she's fine and I'll give you a call as soon as she contacted us" Jessica said while tapping Tiffany's shoulder.

"Thank's Jessie, I'll hold on to that' and please make sure to tell her that--

Tiffany was cut out by Jessica "I know' I know' that we are not mad at her, that we're here for her, that everything will be just fine'..you've been telling me that since yesterday phani-ah' if only those words could travel I'm sure it will find Taeyon already by now' Jessica jokingly said.

Tiffany gave a force smile "I'm sorry, I'm just really worried, I don't want her to think that she made something wrong..dating and falling in love is never a wrong thing to do..we can't help it..even if we're idols we still have feelings and we can't help it"..Tiffany said with her head low.

"I know..phani-ah,.that's why we're here for her'' Jessie replied as she hug Tiffany.

"Thank's Jess" Tiffany replied and hug back.

"Girl's we need to go' you can't be late on your flight' and Jessie are you sure that you don't need someone to be with you girls here' nobita can stay here with the rest of you who remain here" their manager oppa said.

"It's fine oppa' we can manage' they need you more there rather than we need you here' don't worry we will just stay here in the house so no need for you guys to stay with us'' Jessica said.

"Ok' just make sure to keep yourself safe here' and please' keep your words that you'll just going to stay at the house the whole time as soon as were not yet back' and call me any time if there something happen" their manager said.

"Roger that'' Jessie replied with a salute.

"Ok girl's lets go' I'll meet you at the car'' he said.

The girls bid their final goodbye and hug to the others who will going back to korea "I'll call you as soon as she went home" Jessie said to Tiffany whose face is still frowning.

"Thank's jessie'' Tiffany replied as they went inside the car.

 

As soon as they sent the other girls goodbye Seohyun and Hyoyeon decided to make a quick jog at the park nearby their house as they were jogging Seohyun suddenly slow down as she thought of something. Hyoyeon followed through as she notice the younger girl in her deep thouht.

"Is there something wrong Seo?" The older girl ask.

"Hyoyeon unnie,.I'm just wondering how Taeyeon unnie now, I mean she haven't contact us yet, a while ago when I saw how sad Tiffany unnie is I just felt sad too..even if she's smilling I knew how worried she is,." Seohyun said.

"I know how you feel, were all worried about them, lets just hope that Taeyeonah is fine and contact us already' I can't also watch Tiffany looking down this morning" she replied.

"Unnie..do you think those picture that we saw is true?..I mean do you really believe that Taeyeon unnie is dating that guy'?..I know that she said it already,..but..but theres a big part of me that still can't believe it'..I don't want to doubt on Taeyeon unnie..but..but-.."

"Me too Seo'' Hyoyeon interjected.. "It's not just you or me who feels that way..to tell you the truth Sooyoung and I,..we also talk about it,..we also believe that Taeyeon and Tiffany was in love with each other,..that both of them have a mutual feelings for each other, we believe that even if those two didn't say anything..so when we heard the news it's really a surprised to us..so we really din't know what to believe now" she said.

"Unnie..will it be wrong if I told you that I don't believe in Taeyeon unnies dating news?..even if she admitted it already..would it be wrong if I also believe that what I saw in Taeyeon unnie and Phani unnie is more realistic and genuine rather than what I saw on that picture?" Seohyun ask while looking in Hyoyeon's eyes.

"Ofcourse not' it's not wrong' we all entitled to believe on what we thought is true or not' we all have the freedom to choose'' Hyoyeon replied.

"Unnie..I know I'm not in the position to make any speculation or I don't want to make ahead of what Taeyeon unnie and phani unnie feels..but..I just need to tell this..I..I believe that Taeyeon unnie and Tipani unnie has fellings for each other" Seohyun said as she express all her feeling onto those words.

"I understand what you feel Seo, but,.we still have to respect what Taeyeon said..and she said that--

"No Hyoyeon unnie'..listen to me first..what if this dating issue is just like what happen to Phani unnie' what if this is just another cover up?" Seohyun ask.

"I..well, that's possible..and believe me I also thought of that..but if that is true then shoudn't Taeyeon told us about it' like what Phani-ah did' she told us ahead of time' if this is just a cover up why would Taeyeon accept it'?..she even said that those picture are true..and their dating for 4 months now' Hyoyeon said.

"What if she had to lie even to us'?..what if she can't tell to anyone even us that this is just a cover up?' It's also possible right?" Seohyun insisted.

"Well,.I guess it's possible to..but, as we all know Taeng she will not just bend to anyone if she knew that there is something wrong' and she will not let anyone dictate to her what she have to do or say especially if involves our members" Hyoyeon said.

"I know that'..but what if she have no other choice'?..what if she had more bigger reason that she had to bend her beliefs?"..Seohyun ask.

Hyoyeon was surprised on how Seohyun try to let her see the other possible side of the story "Well, you might be right on that.."..honestly now that you've said that I think that makes sense too..but Seo,.why are you so worked up on this?' I mean why are you serious about this?" Hyoyeon ask.

"It's because I don't want to waste those years on what I believe and witness for almost 9 years..especially those almost 1 year that I spent together with Taeyeon unnie and Phani unnie" Seohyun replied.

"What do you mean?do you know something?" Hyoyeon ask confusingly.

"Unnie..remember the time when we became a sub-unit of our group,.those were the time when I learned lots of things..those were the time where I get to know Taeyeon unnie and Tipani unnie even more. At the first month of being with them I never imagine that it would be a hard..I taught since where just three I thought it would be more easy to just have a conversation and associate with them but as time goes by I felt lonely..I felt I was being a third wheel,.I felt left behind.."

"Seohyun?" Hyoyeon interjected as she tap the girl at the shoulder thinking that their is a slight pain from the younger girl voice.

Seohyun shake her head "I'm fine unnie' it's what I've thought before..but I was wrong..that time it's not that they intentionally left me behind..they didn't do that, that time I felt that way because I'm jeolous on how close they are, I mean everytime I see how they care and treat each other I feel a little envy on Phani unnie,.I never saw Taeyeon unnie treat anyone the way she treat Phani unnie,.but as we all knew Taeyeon unnie she never good at words..and she still have difficulties in expressing herself..so Phani unnie reach on me, she help me to understand Taeyeon unnie even more, she became our bridge. And that I understand why they are that close..they knew each other very well, even with simple to complex things about each other they knew'..and because of that I began to understand how important they need to be together..it's because no one understand both of them the same way they understand each other" Seohyun chuckled on her last words. "It's like they're conjoined twin with one vital parts..it's like if you try to seperate them, one would die..and even one woud survive..that person will feel incomplete for the rest of her life. That's how I look at them' and as I began to understand both of them, little by little I openly accept the fact on how things will be, I shoudn' try to put myself in between them or else I just get crushed". Seohyun chuckled..''what I should do rather is support them even more' in that way I can also be close to them' and actually Phani unnie has a stromg sense of responsibilities' whenever she felt that I was left behind..she always try to reach out for me..that is why I really like her more than Taeyeon unnie'' the younger girl chuckle again thinking on her last words. "I know that what they have is more guinuine and real tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter