Part XXIII

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been so long, isn't it?. :) Thinking what to write is easy, however, putting it into actions is a different kind of story. And this past year, I'm just too lazy to put my ideas into actions and write it here. But since some of the story that I followed hasn't updated yet. And so I have the urge to write and focus on my own works. ^^ So here it is. ^^ A short update. :) Tell me what you think.

 

 

 

Taeyeon sigh for the nth time. "Shouldn't I allow you to go there Fany ah?..or I should have to go with you then. But maybe you really need to see Jessica as well. You probably miss her so much. Guess I'll see you tomorrow then. Taeyeon mumbles while looking at the picture of Tiffany on her phone."

 

"Taeng? Why are you still awake? Wasn't Tiffany home yet?"

 

"Nope, she's with Jessie?"

 

"She's what? She's with Sica? Sunny was surprised to hear the news that her hazy thought becomes alert."

 

"You heard me right, she's with Jessica. She'll be spending her nights there and I'll pick her up tomorrow."

 

"Why did you allow it? What if someone saw them together? Oh, crap that will be another issue then. Our fans haven't fully recovered yet."

 

"Trust me I did try to object but you know Jessie. Let's just hope they'll be fine. She promised that they will not go out, so no one will know that they're together."

 

"Hope so. Anyway, you really need to sleep now. There's nothing you can do now so better rest. Sunny suggests."

 

"I will. Thanks." 

 

 

Tiffany wasn't able to sleep well that night. She was awake from time to time good thing Jessica was there to assure her that she's safe and no one's going to harm her now. She felt anxious the moment she opened her eyes and saw that her environment is different. She just felt relief when she saw Jessica was beside her as well sleeping. She slowly gets up to went to the toilet. She looks herself in the mirror. Bruises, a still noticeable hand imprint on her jaw. She opens her blouse and she immediately almost chokes her tears when she saw more bruises from her shoulder to her arm. She almost got by the man that she thought as a friend at first. She felt weak seeing her self in front of the mirror she just sits and hug her knees and try to muffle her sobs. 

A warm arms encircled her in an embrace. Jessica felt the reluctance and stiffness so she decided to suit her friend with words as well. "You are safe now, I'm here."

...

"Ssshh..you are going to be okay. I'm here." Jessica felt broken as well when she fully saw the bruises that Tiffany got. Last night she wasn't able to manage to see her entirely, she thought that the small cut on her lip and a bruise cheeks are all Tiffany got but she was surprised to see her shoulder and arms as well. She can immediately tell that Tiffany got into some intense battle last night. She promises to herself that that guy will surely pay for what he did to her best friend. She guides Tiffany back to the bed and tries to lull her back to sleep. She knew that this made a big impact on Tiffany. She just prays that the latter will get through it forgets everything that hurts her.

 

 

Jessica woke up earlier than the young girl. She didn't get her share of sleep as well because from time to time Tiffany was having some episodes of nightmare and that sends her out of breath. She was so worried. She tries to calm her by patting her gently on her head which she loves as her Mum used to do it for her when she's having some bad dreams. When she knew that sleep will not happen from the time being Jessica decided to just completely woke up and prepared the food while still sleeping. After preparing their breakfast she went to take a quick bath and she found Tiffany sitting on the couch looking at her broken phone.

 

"Tiff.."

Tiffany gently looks at her with the same dead eyes she has last night.

"She called last night. She's so worried about you."

......Tiffany becomes more anxious.

"Don't worry, I didn't tell her. You decided to go here so I assume you didn't want her to know..yet.?"

.......

 

"Tiff-"

"Did Bora told you what happens last night?

Jessie nods her head. "Yeah, after I saw the bruise on your face, I asked her where did you get it."

Tiffany just nod. As much as she wants to tell her best friend all the details about what exactly happened last night, she knew that thinking about it means like reminiscing a nightmare and so she didn’t want to remember that at all.

…..

A fragrant silence was in the air until Tiffany broke the silence.

"I’ll be going to L.A tonight."

"What?!"

 … Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter