Part XXI

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SooTae

 

"I think we are slowly getting back to track".

"How's Yul?"

 

"Keeping herself busy I guess.."

 

"She never try to avoid our meetings though' every time me and Hyo asked her to go out' she always accept it. But we all know what's running in her mind. After her last meet up with Sica, she never talk about her at all and we kind of not go on that details as well."

 

"We can't do anything about it as well. Let's just try to be there for her as always."

 

"Of course."

.......

"Anyway, how is Fany'?"

 

"Well, she is still upset of what happen, but Sica make sure to fulfill her promise that she'll not going to cut the communication between us. So she just have to get use to it, though she always gets frustrated that now she don't have anyone to come with her if she wants to go shopping."

 

"Then why don't you two do it then'?"

 

"Are you serious? What if someone saw us?. What do you think our fans will say."

 

"What?! its not a crime going with other members' since when this going out became an issue. We do that before."

 

"Well not if just the two of us. You know that."

 

"Well, aren't you two already are....."

 

sigh.."I don't know okay' I already,.well..sort of..let her know how I feel.."

 

"Wait, so you're not really sure whether you two feel the same way?"

 

"I don't know really? Well its not like,..well you know..I was just thinking, even though we come into terms nothing will change."

 

"Well of course theres going to be some changes. I mean both of you will be having a peace of mind and not like this some sort of uncertainties."

 

"We can't you know'..not yet.."

 

"Ohhh,,.so you don't close the possibilities'.."

 

"O-of course not'..I mean..of course I like the idea of going out freely..without any restriction or what so ever."

 

"I'm just teasing you.."

.....

"I'm really excited to see that as well Taeyeon¬nah."

 

¬Door open¬

 

"Tae..I'm home"

 

"Hi Fany¬ah''.

 

"Oh! Hi Sooyoung¬ah..why you didn't tell me that you're going to visit us today' I should have got home a little bit early."

 

"I'd like to surprise you guys."

 

"Well you succeed then...So what did I miss'?"-went to Tae side and lean her head on her shoulder.

 

"Hmmm...tired?"

 

"Yeah..a little.."

 

"Why don't you take a short nap then? Have you eaten?"

 

..... (shake her head) "I'm not hungry though"

 

"Yah..Fany, that's not good..what time did you last eat?"

 

"hmmm...I eat to much during lunch..so I'm not hungry yet..But if you're going to cook some Ramen, I might take a half."

 

Sooyoung chuckles at what she's seeing.

 

"Why are you laughing Sooyoung¬ah"

 

"Nothing,.I just thought that I still cringe every time I see both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter