Part IV

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

The next morning Tiffany woke up with a heavy heart, she can feel her eyes is swollen for crying for about 30mins. Her eyes are wide open but she can't find her will to rise on bed. Yuri on the other hand took her bath first and when she get out on the bathroom she saw Tiffany starring blankly at the ceilling.

"Hey' rise and shine' sunshine' Yuri greeted trying to cheer up the girl.

Tiffany switch her sight to the tan girl who sit on the edge of the bed to greet her "Hey' morning Yul'', then she slowly change into sitting position to be able to meet the tan girl's gaze.

"Oh my God Phani-ah!!!' "your eyes is on fire''!!! I mean' it's swollen''!! Yuri exclaimed.

"Really!!???' Is it really that bad!!??" Tiffany panicked out.

Yuri immediately grab her pocket mirror on the table and gave it to Tiffany so she could tell it to herself "Look" she said.

"Omo!!! This isn't good!!! What will I do Yul??'' The girls shoudn't know that I cried last night' I don't want them to get worried" Tiffany said while touching the red and swollen skin around her eyes.

Yuri knew that Tiffany is the type of person that didn't want anyone to see her crying, she always try to front her eye smile and happy personality in front of others cause she don't want anyone to be worried on her, she always thought that her being cry baby is a burden to others."Ahhmm..maybe a sunglass will do?" Yuri said.

"Well that will help though, but I can't wear it 24/7 Yul' and we're going to practice inside the stadium and everyone will freak out if I wear a sunglass inside the dark stadium" Tiffany said.

"Well, you had a point there..but theres no other way to hide it..unless you'll tell them what happen to your eyes'?" Yuri said.

"Ahmmm..I can't..I don't want to be a burden to them" Tiffany said with a frown face.

"Hey' how many times do I need to tell you that you will never be a burden to anyone of us'!!! You we're our precious jewel' our precious member' a family and it's alright for us to be worried on you cause you are our family' and we love you' whatever your facing with' or will be' facing with is we will not allow you to go through it alone' you also get worried to each and everyone of us right' it's because you care for us..so why can't we do the same on you'?" Yuri explained.

Tiffany just remain quiet at what the tan girl said, she was trying to absorb everything of it " Thank's Yul'..but I still don't want to tell them what I just read last night..not yet.., I'm afraid it can affect their performance later if they find out about it..so..let's just keep this between you and me..ok?" 

Yuri stare at the girl in front of her and her eyes is full of persuasion " Fine'..but you have to promise me if you feel sad or down you'd tell me ok'? Don't try to keep in in yourself alone' ok?" Yuri said.

Tiffany nod her head and give her eye smile to the tan girl and wrap her in a tight hug "Thank's Yul' your really cool" she said.

Yuri smile at the compliment "Anyway' you should get yourself ready now' Taegoo said that we all going to have breakfast then head to have a quick re-run of the performance tonight." Yuri said.

"Roger that captain Yuricorn" Tiffany tease as she jump out on bed and run to the bathroom.

Yuri smile as she saw that Tiffany is trying to smile again though she still worried on how Tiffany really took those criticism and accusation.

-*-

 

Everyone now is on the hotels restaurant except for Yuri and Tiffany as Maknae check everyone if they are complete'.

"Yuri unnie and Tippani unnie is still not here' Taeyeon unnie'' Seohyun said.

"Did anyone of you check them out before you go here'? Yoona and Jessi' did you check those two?" You two we're the close'st to their room" Taeyeon ask.

"I did Unnie'' Yoona answered. "Yuri unnie said that they're going to be late for a little".

"But why'? Did those two oversleept?' It's rare for Fany-ah to get up late" Sunny mumble.

Taeyeon was about to go and check the two when Jessica notice the two girls walking towards them "There they are" Jessica said.

''Finally!!! We can now start eating" Sooyoung excitedly said.

"Sooyoung unnie' lower your voice" Yoona said.

"Aiissshh..Yoona is right' don't forget that we're idol's' don't act like you've been deprive of foods for a month!!" Hyoyeon said.

"I'm really deprive!!! This past 2 days I didn't eat like ussual!! I mean because of our schedule my digestive system seems in a rally or something!!! They're always active!!" Sooyoung explained.

"It's because you been used to eat whenever and whereever you feel to' that's why when your unable to eat on your ussual time frame you feel deprive already" Sunny said.

"Exactly!! Thank's for further explanation Sunny" Sooyoung said.

"Actually I wasn't trying to explain that to you' I was trying to tell you that you should eat at a regular basis' not everytime you feel you wanted to'' Sunny chuckle.

"Yah!!! You shortie' I thought your on my side" Sooyoung said.

Everyone laugh at the early teases of their member. 

Yuri and Tiffany approach the others who was about to start to eat already. "We're sorry guys we're late'. Tiffany said while trying to fix her sunglass.

Yuri seat beside Jessica and Tiffany sit beside Taeyeon accross Yuri. 

"What's with the sunglass Phani-ah' there's no sunlight here' isn't too early for wearing that?" Sooyoung ask.

"Ahhmmm..about this'?" She glance to Yuri before she continue to answer. "I..ahmm..I think I got an alergy or something'? Tiffany replied while making herself comfortable with the question.

"What!?? Allergy? Can I see' what have you eat?" Sunny ask worriedly.

The girl lower down a little her sunglass for everyone to see and everyone was shocked.

"Oh my God Fany-ah' better let the doctor see it' so it gets better before our second concert later" Jessica said.

"Don't worry' I'm sure it will subside soon'' Tiffany replied as she try to flash a smile.

"How sure you are that it will subside soon'? If it's an allergy you better drink some medicine for it' go let the doctor see it" Taeyeon said sternly without looking at Tiffany.

"Ah'..Yes I will Taetae'' Tiffany answered. "Don't worry guys' I'll be fine" she added.

Sunny felt the gloom in the surroundings "Ok guys'come on let's eat' before Sooyoung here finnish her food first".

"Yah!!! Why do you always tease me" the tallest girl ask.

"I'm not teasing you' I'm just stating the fact' theres a big difference on that" Sunny said, and everyone chuckled except for Taeyeon who remain quiet and Tiffany who try to force a laugh.

 

After their breakfast Tiffany ask Jessica to accompany her on the Hotel's clinic to let a doctor check her eyes though Tiffany already knew that it wasn't an allergy that cause her eyes to swollen, but due to her members peace of mind she consult the doctor for it.

Yuri is now walking with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon towards their car whose waiting for them outside the hotel when Taeyeon called her "Yuri"

The tan girl stop on her motion and so the two girls with her. She look back and saw Taeyeon and Sunny walking towards her.

"Hey' can we talk?" Taeyeon ask.

"Do you want to talk inside the car or you want to--" Yuri was cut out by Taeyeon.

"Yes' we can talk inside the car" she said, and then she look at Sunny who already knew what she has to do.

 

Sunny went in the middle of Sooyoung and Hyoyeon and grab the two on their arm "Your riding along with me" the shortest girl said while dragging the two who is confused on what Yuri and Taeyeon will talk about.

 

Yuri and Taeyeon where now inside the car going to their concert location "I'm sorry" Taeyeon said first as she awkwardly look into Yuri.

Yuri look at Taeyeon and made a sigh "It's fine' I mean Phani already said that your sorry though I'm not the one you should be appologizing for'' Yuri replied.

"I already said sorry too to Tiffany,  and I think I have to appologize to you too for acting that way and Tipani told me that you go with her to look for me..so I'm sorry for treating you like that" Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter