Part XXII

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I thought you don’t want to go’?”

“Tae convince me, and I need to settle some issues here.”

“No wonder she called me a while ago.”

“She called you? What for?”

“She asked me a favor if I could make sure that you’re having fun and safe at the same time until she came around.”

Tiffany was touched with the gesture and reminds herself to message Taeyeon to come pick her up as soon as she finishes her talk with Nickhun. “So you’re gonna be my nanny then?”

“You wish…But kidding aside, would you like me to go with you when you speak with him, just to make sure that he will not do something bad after he hear what you gonna say.” “ We don’t know how he will react on this as soon as he knows that you wanted to end this act of being lovers. I heard about his temper, so I’m not comfortable if you talk to him alone.”

“I might take you on that. But will see.”

 

Both girls decided to just focus on juices and a little lady’s drink prioritizing that they need to make sure that they’re sober when the talk happens.

Nickhun immediately went to find Tiffany as soon as he heard from his friend that she’s coming and looking for him as well.

“Hey’ you didn’t told me that you’re coming. I should have pick you up or come here early.”

“Wow’ really? You should have not sleep over on some random girls that you meet on the club yesterday then.”

“Hey now Bora, come on you know I’m not that kind of guy.”

“Tell that to your friends whose boasting that you’ve taken two girls home last night when we came a round, and you forgot to take off the lipstick on your cheek Khun. I can still smell the alcohol in you.”

 

The guy immediately panicked and try to wipe his face trying to masked his nervousness that he might forgot to make sure that his face is clean before coming in. “I didn’t took them at my house’ instead I help them to get to their own houses because they’re really drunk and you know I don’t want some random guys to take advantage. So I offer to take them home. I swear after I put them to bed I leave as well.”

“Wow’ you might be really so close to them that even when they’re too drunk you are able to went inside their house and even put them into bed.  Did you sing them as well some lullaby’s?”

 

“What the!? Seriously Bora!! Come on don’t do this to me..Tiff’..? I’m not gonna do that behind your back..I’m not cheating on you..those are just assumptions..I—”

 

“Enough, It doesn’t matter what you do, whether you did it or not..It doesn’t matter to me."

 

Nichkhun smirk at Bora thinking that he succeeded on making Tiffany believe him.

 

“We need to talk.”

 

His smirk immediately turns into confusion after he hears the tone Tiffany is using right now.

 

“Sure’ let’s use the VIP room upstairs.”

 

“I’m coming with you Tiff.”

 

Before Bora could make another step forward Nichkuhn immediately block her way.

 

“You are not going anywhere but here.”

 

“What!? No uh’ I’m not going to leave my friend with you’ scumbag.”

 

“Your call Tiff’ you want us to talk, then I’ll listen to that, but I don’t want any bystanders there. If this is between you and me, then it will only be you and me. No parasite allowed.” he added.

“You —“

 

“Fine,.Bora, just wait for me here.” Tiffany tries to look strong and gave Bora a smile.

 

“But Tiff..”

 

“It’s fine, just give as a minute..and we’ll be out.”

 

Nichkhun felt offended that Tiffany only wants to speak with him just a minute. His jaw hardened and his fist is itching to take loose.

“Okay fine, wake up this scumbag on his delusion and drop him off.”

 

The guy asked Tiffany to go first inside the room. The latter hesitated at first and suggest that they could just talk on the hallway since no one is around the second floor.

“Please..Tiff, I don’t want any scandal if someone saw us on the hallway, at least in here no one gonna see us. Come on.”

 

She is not comfortable with the idea of only just the two of them inside the room. However, she really wanted to just end this as soon as possible so she went in.

 

“Before you start what you’re gonna say can I barrow your phone? I just want to message Taec that I’m just here upstairs talking to you. They might look for me. I don’t want them to think that I ditch his Birthday.”

 

Tifany furrowed her eyebrows on why is he wanted to use her phone instead of his own.

 

“Look, my battery just got died. I don’t have any charger with me. It’s just a quick message Tiff..please.

Tiffany hesitated, but agrees anyway.”

 

 

 

 

“So..is that true?..You wanted to dump me?”

 

Tiffany take a deep sigh. “Look Nickh, I’m not going to dump you, because we are not in even in a relationship. What I’m going to tell you is to clear things up. I know that you’ve been force as well to fake this relationship that we have but I had enough of this. I don’t want to lie. And I don’t want it to be more complicated as it is.”

 

“I want this Tiff’ I’m not force on doing this. I really like you and I’m hoping that this will make you realize that we could be really a couple; all you need to do is try to give me some chance to prove myself to you.”

 

 He tries to step forward to hold Tiffany’s hand but the latter step backward.

“Please don’t.. I can’t give you what you want.”

 

“Is there someone else then?”

 

“What?”

 

“Is there someone that you like?”

 

Tiffany hesitated to tell that there is already someone who holds her heart, but she thought that maybe if she will tell him then it will be easy for him to accept the fact that she can’t reciprocate the feelings that he has for her.

“Yes, there is”

 

“Who?”

 

“You don’t need to know, it’s enough that you know my reason. I can’t return your feelings because I’m already in love with someone else—”

 

And that cut the last straw of the guys control. He lunch into Tiffany she was really surprised that she wasn’t able to move immediately.

 

“How could you say that? You didn’t even try to give me a chance!.” He hissed while gripping the latter’s neck up to her jaw and his rough hand was also gripping Tiffany’s left hand pinning it on the wall.

 

Tiffany hissed at the sudden bump of her head on the wall she was too surprised on how things escalated. She wasn’t sure which part of her body hurts. Is it her head that just bump on the wall, her jaw that being clenched right now or the strong hand that is grabbing her wrist that made it immobile?

 

She remembers that she still has her right hand so she gathers all her strength to fight back by using it to push him away. However, he is too strong for him. Despite the tears that are building up on her eyes and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter