Part II

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

 

The girls had two days break before they head to Japan for their 3rd tour concert. While going home Tiffany thought of something for everyone to feel relax and for them to have some bonding again cause it's been so long that all of them have this chance to be complete because of their individual schedule. She remember the place where Yuri took her last time.

"Yul' Jess' what do you think a picnic in the park sound'?" Tiffany ask Yuri and Jessi whose already leaning their head on the car seat because of tiredness after their shoot.

"Jessi just give her a deep sigh before answering' I'd rather choose sleep than went to a park" she answered lazyly.

"That sounds fun phany-ah'' counter by Yuri.

Tiffany chuckled as she grab Yuri's arm and lean on it "Thanks my Yuricorn' and then she poke Jessi's cheeks who seat next to Yuri " as expected from you Jessie' but you know what' that place is nice place'you could quietly sleep there too'no one will bother you" Tiffany trying to change Jessie's mind.

"As long as I could sleep there them I'm fine with it" Jessi said as she already falling in to sleep.

 

(Meanwhile at the dorm)

 

Sunny, Hyoyeon and Maknae are the one who is assigned to prepare for their dinner. While Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Yoona is on the sala doing their own stuff.

Taeyeon's phone suddenly ring and a private number pop out on the screen. At first she try to ignore it thinking that maybe it was just a prank call but then it rings again that catches Yoona and Sooyoung's attention.

She answered the call and then a unfalliar voice was heard.

 

(Phone Conversation)

Taeyeon: Hello?

Man: Hello Ms. Kim' good evening. I'm one of Mr. Kim Young-Min's subordinate. I'm calling you right now on his behalf. Are you alone right now'?

Taeyeon: After Taeyeon heard Young-Min's name she immediately bolt on her chair in surprised.

(Sooyoung and Yoona got surprised seeing Taeyeon acted that way after answering the call)

"Who was it Taeng?" Sooyoung ask curiosly.

"Is there something wrong Taeyeon unnie?" Yoona worriedly ask.

Taeyeon put her index finger on her lips signing the two girls to remain quiet.

Man: I assume your not alone right now, but I would like to advice you to find a place where no one could interfere our conversation.

Taeyeon: Wait a second. (Taeyeon run towards her room leaving the two girls wondering and then she lock the door before she head to sit on her bed.) Ok, I'm alone now, what do you need from me.

Man: That's good, I guess Mr. Young-Min brief you already about the plan right' I called you right now to inform you that the first preparation will commence now.

Taeyeon started to grip her phone tightly before answering.

Taeyeon: What do I need to do?

Man: I didn't expect that you'd be this cooperative Ms. Kim, the man said boastfully.

Taeyeon felt degraded and annoyed on the man's words but she knew that she can't do anything about it, she can't oppose to it nor back out on the plan.

Taeyeon: I'm asking you what do I need to do..I didn't tell you yet if I'm going to do it. Don't get the wrong idea.

The man made a stern laugh on the line.

Man: Anyway, you have no choice Ms. Kim and you know that. So here's what you need to do. Pick up Baekhyun on his dorm tonight. I already told him the whole details what you two should do next. I'll send you the street adress and his contact number so when your there call him.

Taeyeon: Right now? But it's been late already' and what if someone saw me'what about their fans?

Man: Don't worry about that Ms. Kim, the address that I will give you is already been clear by our insider, we have someone to assist you there, this is not the right time for the fans to see you two yet so don't worry we'll cover up for you.

Taeyeon: I get it. 

Man: Good then. By the way I'm going to inform you everything about the plan from now on in behalf of Mr. Young-Min you can call me by the name  Collonel.

 

And with that the call ended. After 5sec. she already receive the address and the guy contact number. She immediately change her clothes and went out to get her car.

 

 Everyone is starting to gather at the long table and when Sunny ask Yoona to call Taeyeon so they could eat all together while Tiffany, Yuri and Jessica will be home any minute now.

 

When Yoona was about to go, Taeyeon is already walking quickly.

 

"Oh' Taeyeon unnie I was about to call you now, we're going to eat now--Yoona was cut on her words.

"I'm sorry but I have to go out' You can eat without me" Taeyeon said while heading to the door outside.

 

Sunny heard what Taeyeon said so she immediately block Taeyeon's way "And where do you think your going Taeng'? It's getting late already' and we're supposed to eat dinner all together'' Sunny said.

"I'm sorry Sunn' I..I have some important things to do now so I really have to leave" Taeyeon said while trying to escape on Sunny.

"But atleast you should eat first' how important that thing is that you'll skip dinner for it' and it's already late' can't you do it tommorow then'?" Sunny insisted.

"It can't be posponed..I'm really sorry' I really have to go' I'll grab something to eat later' Taeyeon replied and find her way out on Sunny questioning glare "and Oh' don't try to try to contact me later ok' I'll be fine so you don't need to worry" Taeyeon made her last word clear before she went to her car and drove away.

 

After 5mins Tiffany, Yuri and Jessica was already at home. Jessica due to her tiredness she already went directly on her bed to continue her sleep while the two girls join the others on the table.

 

"Where is Jessica'?" Sooyoung ask.

"She's very tired today so she said she need more sleep than food" Tiffany replied.

"Isn't it bad'? Sleeping while hungry' she might die if she keeps on doing that?" Maknae said.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes on Seohyun's words "Seriously Seohyun you really scared me with your words".

Then everyone laughs. The girls we're about to seat on their respective chair when Tiffany notice that Taeyeon is isn't around.

"Ahhmm..did anyone called Taeyeon already'? We can't start when she's not yet here" Tiffany said.

"Ahhmm..about that phani-ah, Taeyeon just went out maybe 5mins before you came home" Sunny said.

"What!?? Where did she go?" It's late already'?"Tiffany worriedly said.

"That I don't know' she didn't tell us, she just said she have to do something important" Sunny answered.

"Did she tell what's that important thing that she had to do'?" Tiffany ask.

"I'm sorry she didn't..I tried to stop her and ask her to do it tomorrow but she said she had to do it now..so--" Sunny words was cut out by Hyoyeon 

"Maybe she's seeing someone?" Sooyoung immediately step on Hyoyeon's foot that made the blonde girl immediately tend her foot "oouuuchhh!!! What the heck Soo!!! It was a question ok!!" "I didn't say that "SHE IS SEEING SOMEONE PERIOD"!!! "I SAID "MAYBE?" Hyoyeon clariffied. "Shhssh!!" Sooyoung gesture Hyoyeon and then point her lip to Tiffany's direction. Hyoyeon immediately gets what the shikshin was trying to point out. Hyoyeon awkwardly laugh and said "I'm sorry' it was just a nonsense idea' I mean how could Taeyeon be seeing someone else or date someone' I mean..I mean it's impossible right?"..right guys?" Hyoyeon said while looking at the others and asking for someone to help her out to kill the awkwardness of the surroundings.

Seohyun feels the awkwardness in the surroundings so she tried to lighten up everyone "O-ok unnie's I think we shouldn't let the food wait or else we're all--" Seohyun was cut by Yoona "We're all goona end up with diarhea because of eating cold foods" Yoona said and then sit on her chair.

Everyone chuckled except for Tiffany who try to flash a smile but still they decided to just forget the thought of Taeyeon's reason of going out.

Yuri notice that Tiffany is not in the mood to eat now, she barely touch her food and spacing out from time to time then she remember something.

"By the way guys' fany fany Tiffany here thought of something exciting for everyone tomorrow' since everyone has no schedule for tomorrow phani-ah thought of something" Yuri said trying to lighten up Tiffany's mood.

Tiffany suddenly caught her attention when Yuri nudge her shoulder "ah yeah' a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter