Part V

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

 

Taeyeon's thoughts still linger on what some fans have said on her interaction with Tiffany. And because of that she became a little awkward whenever she and Tiffany collide during practices.

Tiffany on the other hand decided not to pay attention on what she just have read as Yuri told her.

 People will always say something even if  you do what makes them happy. Some will appreciate it, some will not' and some will expect even more from you, even if you already done enough. People see us as an Idol, an entertainer..so we are expected to make them happy, entertained, and we are expected to reach their specific standard..but, that's impossible..cause no matter how hard we try to be the best for them there still some people that will not be satisfied. That is why you shouldn't took everyones point of views especially if it's about your personality. They can mock our performance, criticize our song, doubt on our talents, make rude comments on our looks they have the right to do all those things everything regarding us being an idol..but, when it comes to our personality, the way we treat people around us..they don't have the right to do so..unless they were close to us personally. We maybe entertainers, but people forgot that we're person too..that after the stage light is off, after the music turn down, when the camera is not rolling anymore, when our performance ended..people didn't understand that we are just like them..''a person'' a person who gets tired, lonely, frustrated, angry, sad..they forget that we do have feelings too..just because were entertainers it doesn't mean we are not allowed to cry, to get hurt..we still do have feelings..that is why you shoudn't allow yourself to live on what people wants you to be..instead live what makes you happy..do skinship, do sweet gesture, smile, laugh..do those things not because someone ask you too..do it because you feel it..do it because you want it..do it because that what makes you happy'..afterall you've always given your all to others..sometimes it's not selfish to think of your own happiness first.

Tiffany feels better now after what Yuri just told her that is why she just do what she ussually do and hope that she can send her feelings to people who view her differently.

 

Everyone is excited at their 2nd day concert in tokyo except for Taeyeon, during their practices Tiffany notice that there is something that might bothering the girl thoughts. 

 

Tiffany approach Taeyeon before they all went out on their dressing room "Taetae' are you alright?" Tiffany ask.

Taeyeon was spacing out from time to time and she was surprised that Tiffany was already on her side without noticing it "Ye-Yeah'.I'm fine' I'm just nervous that's all".

 

Tiffany smile at Taeyeon and hold the girl on both hand "Take a deep breath' and  exhale slowly Taetae' it will make you feel better" she said.

Taeyeon felt warm on Tiffany's gesture, she knew that those pair of hands holding her right now is already enough to calm her thoughts, nonetheless she follows what Tiffany told her and as she took a breathing excercise while closing her eyes.

 

As Tiffany saw Taeyeon doing the breathing excercise she can't help herself to smile, just watching Taeyeon doing simple things like that make her heart at ease. She smile widely that it reach her eyes and her crescent eyesmile is seen again.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I slowly open my eyes and mesmerize on what I saw in front of me. The only girl who has the most priceless eye smile I have ever seen, the smile I longing to see every seconds of the day, the smile I'm missing the moment I close my eyes, the smile I wanted to protect for the rest of my life. With those pair of eyes, your contagious smile, my worries have slowly melt by just looking at the girl infront of me, I felt my body and mind became light' my thoughts is now focus on the most beautiful girl in in the world, my world. My lips moves on it's own as it curves into smile as I felt those warm hands still holding mine. How can you make me happy  with those smile? How can you make my heart beat fast everytime your near me? How can you make my eyes long for you without even trying to be beautiful? How can you put smile on my face even if I try my best not to smile?..Mi-young- ah,.how can I live my life without you by my side?..

 

 

Tiffany's POV

 

It's been awhile since I saw Taeyeon's smile' it's been awhile since I've seen her smiling with her cute dimple near her chin. It's been awhile since we held our hands like this, and it's been awhile since I felt secured and at ease with her by my side. That's right, all I need is her smile and presence for me to feel safe and secured..as long as I have Taetae with me..then, nothing else matters. I was disturb in my thoughts when Sooyoung clap her hands and told us to gather around "Yoh' love birds' continue that on stage" she said while beckoning me and Taeyeon to go with them.

I smile and look at Taeyeon who chuckle on what Sooyoung said "Let's have fun tonight' let's all enjoy every single moment we have on stage" and "Please take care of me" I said to her. She smiled at me and nod her head as she say " I will' and please take care of me too" and bow her head.

"I will Taetae' I will".

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

"We're complete now Taeyeon unnie'' everyone is here now" Seohyun said as everyone is now sitting on the long table ready for their early breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Everyone was in good mood as today is the 3rd day of their concert in Tokyo, and after that they have a 3days rest. It means everyone has their free time to go wherever they want to go thats why everyone is excited.

 

"Kyaaaa!!!! just 1more day and and we're free!!! I want to tour around and check every places here in Tokyo" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

"Wow' that sounds fun' how bout the others'? What do you plan to do during our 3 days off?" Tiffany ask while digging her food.

"Me! Me! Me!!" Yoona raised her hand happily "I'd like to go with Hyoyeon unnie' I also want to tour around" the doe eye girl said.

"How about you Jessi'? What do you plan to do?" Tiffany ask looking at Jessica who seems not interested on the topic.

"Me?' Well, intead of going anywhere or do something..I'd rather sleep during those days' I'd do "nothing"..Jessica replied.

"Seriously!?? Jessie it's very rare for us to have 3consecutive off' so might as well enjoy it" Tiffany said.

"Who says I'm not gonna enjoy it?'..look' it's rare for us to have a complete sleep so instead of walk around and go to places after places I'd rather use those days to rest' I need it badly" Jessica explained and Seohyun nod in agrreement.

"Well, you had a point there, everyone has their own way to have fun and enjoy their day" Tiffany said.

Sunny made a deep sigh "Aiisshh!!everyone is going to use their free time to have fun while me I need to go back to korea to finnish some recordings for my radio show' hyz.." she said.

"Ohh..right, but I heard it's just for 2 days right'? so you still have 1 free day' Sunny nod "How bout you Taetae'do you have any plans?" Tiffany ask.

"Hmmm..I don't know yet, how bout you'? What do you have in mind?" Taeyeon ask back.

"Hmmm..well, I haven't think of it yet also, I'm still waiting for manager oppa's schedule for me" ahmm..I've been invited by Nichkhun-shi to attend their concert' you know some sort of public appearance" Tiffany answered. "But if your going to invite me somewhere else ofcourse I'm not going there".

"You sound like your desperate for Taeng to invite you phani-ah" Sooyoung tease.

"What!?? Does it sound like that?' Well, actually I don't want to go there' I hate being followed by reporters and taking my pictures and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter