Part XIX

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘’Where is Jessie?’’

‘’She’s sleeping in the car’’ Tiffany replied.

'Is she fine? She looks so tired and exhausted these past few days.’’ said Hyoyeon.

'Well, practicing for 5 hours and going back to manage your own business is not an easy task.’’ Yuri answered.

'She has a business partner right’ what about that guy?’’..Isn’t he helping her around’’ she asked again.

'Lately he’s been out of the country most of the time, meeting their other investor, so Jess was force to do everything that was left here for her’’ this time it was Tiffany who answered.

'Is there anything that we could help her?’’ asked Hyo worried.

'Just make sure we don’t bother her when she sleep and for sure she’ll appreciate that very much’’ Yuri joked.

Tiffany smile as Hyo and Yuri do their playful banter.

 

Suddenly Tiffany’s phone ring but the latter didn’t even want to answer it. She was just staring at it hoping that the person who is trying to call her for every 2 hours stop and get the hint already that she didn’t want to talk.

Yuri and Hyoyeon stop at their banter and look weirdly at Tiffany.

'Aren’t you going to answer your phone?’’ Hyoyeon ask.

Tiffany just shake her head. She want to put her phone in silent so that it can’t disturb anyone, however; she can’t, because of the thought that Taeyeon or her other member tried to call her. She’s fine to answer anyone with her phone but not this only persistent person.

‘’Is that him?’’ asked Yuri.

Tiffany just nod her head, knowing that Yuri knows whom she’s avoiding.

‘’Do you want me to tell him to stop bothering you?’’ asked Yuri.

Tiffany saw the concerned look in Yuri’s face and she don’t want them to get worried about her own situation. ‘’It’s ok Yul’ I’ll handle it myself’..but Thanks’ for the offer.’’ She smile.

Yuri nod her head as she watch Tiffany taking a deep sigh and press the green button on her phone and excuse herself.

T: Nick

Nickhun: What took you so long to answer?!

T: (…..) (Tiffany immediately felt how annoyed the guy is.)

N: Are you trying to avoid me Tiff? If there is anyone who should be mad that would be me’ you ditch me remember!? You make out a full of me there!! You told me that you will come’ but you didn’t! And instead of apologizing you still want to avoid me by not answering my calls and messages!.

Tiffany was very tired and she didn’t even had the energy to argue and she knew that she is at fault too by not telling him earlier.

T: (..deep sigh) Look,.. I’m sorry, for not telling you ahead of time..I told you something came up and I can’t really just leave it unfinished.

N: Something came up or your too self centered  bestfriend slash leader prevent you from coming?!

Tiffany got annoyed immediately.

T: Don’t talk to her like that!..(she try to calm herself) Look..I told you already that I had a plan that day..but you keep on insisting..and I know that..that I agree that I’ll come..but..(sigh) but I can’t really leave that time..I’m sorry…if you want to blame someone, then blame it all on me. Spare Taeyeon on this.

N: Fine!! I forget all about this in one condition’ go out with me on a date’..this time Tiffany’ you really need to come.

T: Nick’..you know that my group is having a comeback’..and we’re practicing now for our concert tour’ everyone is giving their full best in this and I can’t just skip those practices to just go on a date’..(she said frustrated)

N: Is that the real reason?!! Or you just don’t want to!? I’m not just doing this for my sake Tiffany’ this is also for your company!! To make our fans believe about ‘’US’’.

Tiffany felt really annoyed on this.

T: That’s my point Nick!! I don’t want to lie to your fans and mine about us’..that’s is why I just want this to end this quietly.

Tiffany was surprised about the sudden silent across the line, little that she know that the person in the other line is seething with anger.

T: Look Nick..I’m sorry..I hope you understand,.I need to go now, my members is waiting for me.

 

After she didn’t hear any replied Tiffany decided to end the call.

 

'Where is Fany?’’ asked Taeyeon.

'She went to answer a phone call’’ Yuri answered.

Taeyeon nod.

As soon as Tiffany went inside in their practice area Taeyeon notice that their something off with Tiffany.

'Are you ok?’’ she asked.

Tiffany force a small smile.. ‘’I’m fine Tae-tae, don’t worry..just a little tired’’.

'Then take a rest, don’t force yourself too much’’ she said worried.

Tiffany was touch how Taeyeon never fails to make her feel well taking cared off. She gave Taeyeon her sweetest smile ‘’Suddenly I feel re-energize now’..Thank’s to you’’ she teased.

Taeyeon can’t help but blush on a bold remarks by Tiffany.

 

‘’Please no flirting on a day light’’ Jessica suddenly barge in causing Taeyeon to move aside so she could hide her sheepish smile.

'Yay’ al hail to our sleeping beauty’’ Hyoyeon teased.

'What did I missed?’’ Jessica ask sleepily ignoring Hyoyeon’s teased.

'Yah!!’’ Hyoyeon poute expecting Jessica to back.

Jessica flick her finger into Hyoyeon’s forhead ‘’What are you three?’’ she joked.

Hyoyeon stick out her tongue to Jessica and the latter just smilingly shake her head in disbelief.

'Hey’ did you rest well?’’ Yuri asked.

Jessica smile ‘’Yes’ thank you for letting me use your pillow’’.

'hmm..should I buy a new one?’’ Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter