Part VI

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

"Can someone tell me that' this isn't Taeyeon on the picture'' Sooyoung exclaimed.

"This is not Taeyeon'' Hyoyeon said.

"She's not?" Sooyoung ask.

"Your kidding right??!! Ofcourse this is Taeyeon!!! Our Taengoo!!! Who else you think it is!!?? Hyoyeon exclaimed.

"She--she even look at the camera' and this one is very clear' it's really Taeyeon unnie" the doe eye girl said.

"The guy is a member of the EXO group right'? Does anyone of you know him?" Yuri ask.

Yoona shook her head, as well as Sooyoung. "I think his Baekhyun'?" Though I'm not sure" Hyoyeon interfered.

"Omg!!! Have you seen this????!!! Sooyoung exclaimed as she stare at one picture that is very disturbing on her eyes.

"What the hell!!" I coudn't believe she can do this!!! What about Tiffany??!! What will happen to her now?!! That girl!! Yuri said furiously.

"Yuri unnie calm down' we didn't know yet if this is true" Yoona said while trying to calm Yuri.

Their noise and shout was able to disturb Jessica in her sleep "What's your problem guys' can't you talk without shouting?!! I'm sleeping here you know" Jessica said.

"Sica you  got to see this'' Yuri said while trying to grab Jessica's arm for the girl to be fully awake.

"Your hurting me Yuri-ah' what the heck!! Yuri immediately let go of Jessica's arm "I'm sorry' I was just carried away"..

"What's wrong with that so gad damn photo??!!!" Jessica exclaimed and reach the photo for her to see. After seeing the first one, her jaw drop and as she flip the next one it leave her speechless.."

"You see!!! that midget!!! What the hell does she think she's doing those thing??!!! Dating inside her expensive car with the top open' looking at the camera??!! Getting of her car to pick up his guy??!!! What the hell' doesn't she afraid to get caught???!!! Did she really want others to just take their picture like "come on' I leave my top down open' take some picture of me"!!! Aiisshhh!!!" Yuri said ragingly.

"Kwon Yuri! will you please calm down!!!" Jessica shout out that even the other girls who were just confuse on what's happening feel some tremble hearing Jessica's voice.

"How can you calm down Jessie' can't you see the upcoming problem this will brought if the fans knew about this??!! Tiffany's dating news just past couple of months ago and now with this?! Yuri retorted.

"Are you really concerned on what the fans would think' or your main concerned is what would Tiffany would feel' Kwon Yuri?" Jessica retorted.

Yuri made a pause before she could answer "Both!!''.

Jessica smirk "Arasso'..".

"Ok stop' both of you' this not the time for us to fight each other' first' we're not yet sure if this photo is legit' I mean who sent this photo'? Who took it? Would they going to release this on the news? Why did they sent this to us? Theres a lot of question yet, so let's not fight unless this question is been answer' and I think the only person who could give us some answer is none other than Taeng' so before we think of anything else, lets us hear first what Taeng would say about this" Sooyoung said.

"We need answer right? Then lets call her!!" Yuri said still annoyed.

 The tan girl keep on calling Taeyeon's phone but the girl didn't pick up.

"Sh*t' she really test my patience huh" Yuri said in annoyance because afte a couple of trying the girl still not picking up.

"Ma-maybe you call Soonkyu unnie" Yoona cooed.

Yuri immediately dialed Sunny's number.

 

(Meanwhile at the car going home)

 

Taeyeon told Sunny everything about her conversation on the phone and about her dating issue. But she leave the most important part that all of it it just a cover up. She told Sunny that she's going out with Baekhyun and they went out on a date a couple of times and their agency knew about it.  They remain quiet inside the car, Taeyeon keep calling Tiffany's number hoping that the girl didn't know anything yet but she was failed to do so cause the girl phone is off.

 

Sunny suddenly receive a call from Yuri and as soon as she answered the call "Hello Yu--" She was suddenly cut out

"Yah!!!!! Calm down will you!!!!" Sunny was able to hear the other girls calming Yuri on the other line "what's wrong with them?" Sunny mumble and puting her phone in a distance away from her ear to avoid Yuri's raging voice, Taeyeon on the other hand look at Sunny waiting for the continuation of the phone conversation..then Sunny heard another voice, it came from Sooyoung and now it's calmer now "hello Soo' hey' what's wrong with that tan girl'? A blood almost came out on my ear' what the heck''..what? Yes' she's with me'..picture? What picture? Taeyeon's picture and a EXO member dating in the car?!! Sunny's eyes almost blurt out and she stare at Taeyeon who also able to heard the conversation..

"where is Tiffany!?" Sooyoung please let me talk to her" Taeyeon snatch Sunny's phone and talk to the girl on the line.

 

 

(At the hotel)

 

"Taeng'?..Tiffany's not here' she went out with Seohyun, but I think they'll be back any time now" Sooyoung answer in a calm voice.

"Ahmm..that's right, we receive a picture..your picture with the EXO member..each of us have a copy, we don't know who sent it..but, Taeng..is that..--huh'? No, since Tiffany went out early she haven't seen the picture yet...yes, it was just me, Yoona, Jessica and Hyoyeon and Yuri..ok..will wait for you..ok, we'll not let Tiffany see it until your here..ok, bye then."

 

"What did she say!!??" Yuri ask eagerly.

"She said she'll tell us everything when they get back..and she want us to hide this photo to Tiffany until she haven't here yet, she want to tell it personally to her and to all of us, so, let's just wait'' Sooyoung said.

"She better tell everything or else--"

"Or else what??!! Your over re-acting Yuri' Your getting angry without even knowing yet what Tiffany will feel' what if she's fine with it'' Your too obvious that you still love her that much" Jessica said annoyed on how Yuri acted.

"What?! Over re-acting'? Just because I care about Tiffany you called me over re-acting'? Come on Jess' we all knew how Tiffany value Taeyeon' how she (Tiffany) treasure her' and they might not tell us directly but come on' we all knew what their real feelings for each other is' so now that I'm just thinking and considering what might Tiffany will be felt knowing that Taeyeon hides us about her dating thing you think Tiffany won't get hurt about this'? And I'm acting like this because Taeyeon don't have any plans on telling us about this not unless she just caught!! And if showing how pissed off I am right now about it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter