Part I

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Tiffany went to taeyeon's room. She knock at the door first "Taetae, we brought some snacks lets eat together'' but she didn't receive any replied "Hey, I know that your awake so I'm going in ok'' Tiffany said while opening the door.

She was able to had a quick glance of Taeyeon who immediately hides her face of thin cover "I'm asleep" the girl said.

"Ohh..then I think I'd like to sleep beside her" Tiffany said while trying to find a space on Taeyeon's side as she hugs the other girl whose whole body is cover by the bedsheet.

"Hey..are you upset about my decission'?"..Tiffany mumble as she try to start a conversation. But the girl didn't replied any words. And with that Tiffany already knew the answer.

She slowly rise up and sit on the bed "Your upset right'?..well me too'..we all didn't like this to happen..I mean no one wants this to happen..but we have no choice..someone has to do this..and that someone...is..ME." there is a sudden change of tone in Tiffany's voice, her lively voice who always brings energy to everyone turn into broken and weak one.

After hearing that Taeyeon slowly uncover her face and look to Tiffany's direction. "We shoudn't agree to it' we are 9 in the group' it shoudn't be you who have to sacrifice!! " Taeyeon voice become firm and full of conviction.

"There's no other person who can full this off..like what the upper bosses said..I'm the only perfect person who is right for the job'' Tiffany said while trying to flash a smile.

"There is Yuri' Jessica' Sunny' Seohyun or Me!!!but not you!!!" Taeyeon insisted.

''Yuri is out of the picture, she already have some rumor about her being gay and she's being link on two actresses already, for Sunny for sure they woudn't dare to offer this to Sunny, Jessica already have some bad writings over her by her antis and if she got involve in this dating scandal it might ruin her even more..maknae shoudn't be involve into this..she's still young for this dirty trick and most importantly.." Tiffany reach Taeyeon cheeks and gently rub it using the back of her hand "You..I can never allow anyone to toy around your feelings for this cover up".."I'm not going to allow it" Tiffany said.

Taeyeon grip her own hand after hearing those words, she was so frustrated that she can't do anything about it. 

"Your frustrated right'?".."well, all of us do".."I know the girls too feel that, this shoudn't be happening..even Hyoyeon feels very depress about this..she might still joke around and laugh but I know how sorry she is about this'so let's not make it hard for her anymore..she's blaming herself already for this, we all want to stay together right'?..so..we have to make some sacrifices"Tiffany said while looking at Taeyeon whose tears is now starting to fall down. She gently wipe it and gave her flash a smile.

"But this will going to be hard on your part'..I..I already read some reaction of some fans not just other but also some SONE who didn't accept it..and..they say.." Taeyeon can't finnish her words and she just bow her head and cry.

"Aiiisshhh..this is why I don't like to have any social media account'..look what it did to you" Tiffany said while she hug Taeyeon and gently rub  its back. "Don't worry about it..it can't affect me..I can't read it so it will never going to affect me,..and how can I be hurt when I still have you and the girls right'..your going to protect me right'?".Tiffany said while trying her best to hide some tears that also trying to build up in her eyes.

Taeyeon also hug Tiffany on her waist "I will'..I'll protect you no matter what, I'll never allow anyone to hurt you or force you to do even more worst than this".

Tiffany smile at what she heard "Then I'm fine now'as long as your with me..then I could overcome anything".

They remain in that position a little bit more when Sunny knock on the door "Hey' my two wife's it's time to eat now' everyone is hungry and we're waiting for you' if you didn't go down now you might end up with nothing when you get hungry".

Tiffany chuckled at what Sunny said "Ok babe' we're comin'" Tiffany replied. Taeyeon got her eyebrow up on what Tiffany just call Sunny "Babe'?what the hell is that'?" Tiffany laugh at how Taeyeon get jelous over some petty petnames she calls her members so she gently pinch both Taeyeon cheeks "Aegooo..my wife is jealous' don't worry you're my wife for eternity'  my wife after death' and even in our next next life' I'd still choose you as my wife" Tiffany said while planting a kiss on Taeyeon's cheeks. "Lets go now'everyone's been waiting for us.

Tiffany stand up and try to head outside but Taeyeon grab her hand and pull her towards her resulting Tiffany to out her balance and sit on the bed then Taeyeon hug her from her back and rest her head on Tiffany's shoulder. "Don't fall for him ok'?.."

Tiffany smile and hold Taeyeon arm whose wrap on her waist "I won't.."

 

Two days after the dating news break out the girls schedule is back on track. But before they leave the country for their 3rd Japan tour Taeyeon receive an unexpected call from one of their manager informing her that she has a meeting with the President of SM company. The other members has their own schedule for the day while she and maknae left at dorm when she receive the call. She was wondering what would the meeting all about and why only her have to attend to it when ussually they always go in pair or three but now why it should be only her and their manager clearly said that she should go alone.

A unfamiliar car stop at their dorm and she suspect that it's the one who will pick her up. But to her surprise she notice that the car is one of a luxury model car which confuse her even more. Why did something like this is going to pick her up. One of their manager went out on the front passenger seat and waving at her to come over. The manager open the door for her at the passenger seat and to her surprise she saw their head manager Lee SoMan inside. Before she went inside she bow first and greet the man inside. 

The man also greet her but after that a moment of silent was notice.

"How are you doing Taeyeon?" the man ask withoit even looking at her.

"I'm fine Sir'," Taeyeon shortly replied.

"Good' that's good to hear'. It's been a while since we saw each other' I'm sorry that I can't visit you girls as often as I could' I knew all of you might be exhausted now due to your full pack schedule" the man said.

"No worries about it Sir, we still can manage and because of our fans who give us tons of strenght and support that we're able to keep going" Taeyeon replied.

The man nod his head and hum on Taeyeons words "Anyway, I knew you might be wondering why the CEO ask you for a meeting' am I right?". "Do you have any idea?"

" Honestly speaking, I don't Sir, I was thinking that it would just because of our Japan Tour but when Nobita oppa told me that I can't ask anyone to come with me at this meeting something bothers me already. So I assume this is something delicate." she said.

The man nod again and hum in agree on what Taeyeon said "Your really smart when it comes to this' Well I can't give you the full details righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter