Part X

All I Wanted is To Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: So sorry for the slow progress and update..I'm having a hard time to put all together the thoughts that I have on mind..so I ended up write,delete,write, delete process :( . I'll try to improve next time. Hope you could give me some insights. :) Thank's for the comments' I really appreciate it a lot. :)

 

 

 

Author's POV

 

Seohyun and Hyoyeon try to contact Jessica to inform the blonde girl about what they found out, but Jessica doesn't answering her phone. 

"Omg, what should we do'? Jessica unnie doesn't pick up her phone'' Seohyun whined.

"Maybe we should head home now' maybe they are home already, and we could just tell her personally" Hyoyeon suggested.

"Ok unnie, let's go." Seohyun agree.

 

(Meanwhile)

 

Jessica lead Taeyeon in their room "Taeyeon-ah' do you still feel awkward whenever we're together?" she ask.

The older girl took a minute before she respond " A little?" she replied.

Jessica chuckled "I thought so'..well, I'm sorry to inform you but tonight we'll be sleeping together in one room' since we're only four left here' it would be lonely to sleep alone" she said.

Taeyeon chuckled too "Since when did you feel lonely now that the others are not around?..I hear you everytime you complain on how noisy they are, and now you sound like you've miss them" she tease.

"I do' I miss them' to be honest, I just act like that it's because I'm not good at expressing my true feelings, and you know that'..I may act always cold to you and the others..but the truth is, each of you is very important to me..that when no one is around..I feel lonely".Jessica said in her serious tone.

Taeyeon smile at Jessie "I know' I'm just teasing you'.I know your not really as what they called you "ice princess" cause deep inside you're a fragile and warm hearted person" Taeyeon said while heading to her supposed bed where her laugage is place.

Jessi blush at what Taeyeon said and also try to tease the older girl "Yah! do you think I will fell for that?! You think you can change my mind to like you again'?..I still love Tiffany more than you' after what you told me before' I'll never fall for your sweet words again" she said then she stick her tongue to Taeyeon whose looking at her.

Taeyeon try to stop laughing at Jessie's words but then she also change her facial expression "That's good to hear' no one should love me more than they love their selves' I don't deserve to be love" she said noncholantly.

Jessica felt the seriousness and sadness in Taeyeon's tone, "Who said that you don't deserve to be love?" Everyone deserve to love and be loved, and no one is excempted'' she retorted.

Taeyeon gave Jessica a force smile "Not me, I don't deserve it" she replied.

"How can you think of that?" Jessica ask.

Taeyeon just gave her a force smile.

"Taeyeon-ah, you shouldn't treat yourself like that''..Jessie said.

"It's easy to like yourself when someone like you" she mumble.

"We do' we do like you' and not just like' we care for you and we love you'. You don't know how we value you not because your our leader but because you've been good to each and everyone of us..and I know someone who love you unconditionally..so don't you ever think that no one likes you Taeyeon-ah"..Jessica said.

"But I don't deserve it"..she replied.

"Why do you keep on insisting that you don't deserve it?"

 "Cause that's the truth". Taeyeon answer.

Jessica made a deep sigh giving up on Taeyeon's thought, she knew that she isn't capable of changing the girl's mind unless it's Tiffany who said it.

"Taeyeon-ah' you love Tiffany didn't you?" Jessi ask suddenly.

Taeyeon was surprised with the sudden question that she almost drop her clothes on the floor "What's with this random question Sica' and why do you keep on asking me this kind of question?" Taeyeon ask back.

"Because I want to hear the truth from you' I want you to tell me the truth Taeyeon-ah' no more lies..I already know the answer but still, I want to still hear it from you..so please don't lie to me" Jessi ask while looking directly in Taeyeon's eyes.

"What's the point of me answering your question when you said you already know my answer?" this question is ridiculous" she said.

Jessie smile at Taeyeon's remark "It's not' I'm just giving you a chance to lessen your burden,.keeping everything in yourself is hard Taeyeon-ah, but if you share it to someone everything will be lighter".

"I'm not hiding anything from you or the others Jessie, if that's what you trying to find out" Taeyeon replied without looking at the girl.

"I may not know you like Tiffany does but believe me' I know when your lying' and when you try to hide something" Jessie retorted.

Taeyeon made a deep sigh and shrugged her shoulder indicating her defeat on Jessie's persistent interogation. "I don't know what your after at Sica, even if I told you that I do love her, it will not change the fact that we both now commited to someone else..and I don't have any plans on telling her that, so if you are planning to do something rekless, please just leave things as it is.."

Jessica gave a widest smile at Taeyeon's answer, she finally hear what she was waiting to hear from the girl "Correction Taeyeon-ah' may I remind you' Tiffany isn't commited to anyone else..you knew that her dating issue is a fake one, and now that you told me that you do love her I assume that yours is also a fake one too' you love Tiffany so you don't have feelings for that guy" Jessie said.

Taeyeon face palm herself when she realize what Jessica was after' Jessica was trying to find out what her real feelings for Tiffany and at the same time to conclude that her dating issue is also a lie..and because of her answer Jessica just hit two birds with one stone.

"I assume everthing that I said is true based on your reaction right now Taeyeon-ah'' Jessie said with still a smile on her face.

Taeyeon still try her best to redeem her story "E-even if I love Tiffany, it..it doesn't mean I can't fall in love with someone else' I know that I don't have a chance with her' so so I decided to fall in love with someone else".

Jessie laugh at Taeyeon's answer "I'm sorry..but I'm not going to buy that lame excuse of yours'' Jessie said between her laugh.

Taeyeon sit on her bed across Jessie whose still trying to supress herself from laughing "You don't understand Jessie, even if I do love her it doesn't mean that I want her for myself" Taeyeon's face suddenly change in to serious one that made Jessie listen attentively. " I do love her, but I know that I can't have her, it's impossible to have her, so might as well fell for someone else whom I can have rather than reach and wait for someone whom impossible to have".."I need to fall for someone else, so long as I can still supress my feelings for her..cause if I fall deeply for her I might ruin our friendship, and I don't want to end it that way". 

Taeyeon didn't plan to use that fake dating issue for her own benifits, but through constant thinking and weighing of everything tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter